MOHAN KRISHNA CHADRAM
Columbus, Ohio email@example.com (405)762-353 linkedin.com/in/mohanchadram
Business Analyst with over 5 years of experience in the space of Information Technology and Business Processes. I am a certified Scrum Master and Product Owner with expertise in work- ing with cross-functional teams in the development, documentation, supporting business solu- tion software and analyzing business operations. Effective leader in managing various aspects of full life cycle project including requirements gathering, scope, milestones, risk manage- ment, requirements analysis and GAP analysis. I am also a Six Sigma Green Belt candidate who can lead, schedule, plan and facilitate continuous process improvement events.
■ Certified Scrum Master
■ Certified Scrum Product Owner
■ Agile Methodologies
■ Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
■ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
■ Six Sigma Yellow Belt
■ MBA Master in Management
■ Risk & Access Management
■ Business Processes
Business Analyst Jan 2018 – Till Date
Client: J P Morgan Chase
Project: Document Management (Banking)
The goal of CCB - Document Management Project is to provide maintenance/enhancements, integrations of modules and testing. Image Archive and Retrieval project provides services to search and retrieve documents from various archives of the firm, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing for the Servicing and Default ap- plications. Image Archive and Retrieval project has a web portal to search and retrieve any document from various archives like IBM OnDemand, Filenet P8 and ETA archives. The web portal also allows the users to modify a document and upload to the archive, print the docu- ments, fax and mail the documents. The project goal is to make enhancements to the web portal to make users access the documents easily.
• Document the use cases, functional and non-functional requirements for the project.
• Collaborating with engineers and developers to document user guides, support manuals for the technology. Turning requirements into meaningful stories that the scrum team(s) can deliver against.
• Assist Product Owner with Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization. Coordinate with product owners, project managers, stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs).
• Work with developers, user experience designers, subject matter experts, legal and compliance teams to obtain a well-rounded understanding of what is being asked for and our ability to deliver it within the constraints of our banking environment.
• Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
• Assesses potential impacts and changes to our core UIs, middleware services and frameworks.
• Maintain project documentation on wiki, JIRA and other repositories. Information Risk Analyst July 2016 – Jan 2018
Client: J P Morgan Chase
Project: Identity and Access Management (Cybersecurity) I am member of the Chase CCB (Consumer & Community Banking) Access Uplift - Identity & Access Management Team. Responsible to perform end-to-end information systems compliance testing that included assessing risk and formal reporting of risk internal and external to the enterprise. Compliance activities include Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, operational audits, Information Technology audits, internal audits, external audits, business analysis and requirements gathering.
• Develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management Architecture and standards.
• Worked closely with the Risk Control teams and ADM for break remediation planning and standards compliance.
• Design, deliver and maintain firm wide Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
• Perform effective testing of inter-system connection and application controls.
• Coordinating SOX walkthroughs for internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes- Oxley legislation.
• Develop, maintain, and execute standard operating procedures (SOP) for all identity management.
• Coordinate on-going remediation efforts by working with stakeholders to determine ownership and appropriate corrective actions.
• Performed various walkthroughs and testing of entity-level controls, change controls, access controls, automated controls, process related controls, and other general controls such as disaster recovery, backups, and business continuity. Perform effective testing of inter- system connection and application controls.
• Build partnerships with business units to ensure that business requirements continually inform Role Based Access Control program
• Involve in testing & operations on various operating systems, databases and applications, including but not limited to SAP, PeopleSoft, Windows 2000 and Active Directory, AIX, UNIX, Mainframe, Oracle and proprietary technologies.
Business Analyst Aug 2015 – June 2016
Client: J P Morgan Chase
Project: BCBS Reporting (Auto Finance)
Worked for the Chase Auto Finance, BCBS (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision) Reporting project, specific responsibilities include producing project scope documents, documenting functional specifications, performing complex data analysis, data mapping, defining test scripts, liaising with the advisor end-users on business related project deliverables. Responsibilities include adherence to the defined SDLC processes, project deliverable management, advanced data analysis, issue and risk identification and tracking, as well as status reporting.
• Facilitated collection of requirements from system users and preparation of business requirement documents (BRD) using RequisitePro that provided appropriate scope of work for the technical teams
• Developing Source to Target Mapping for the incoming data, certifying the quality of data in tables and files and also in getting the reporting requirement from business to incorporate it to SQL logic.
• Unwinding the existing logic in SQL Server/Oracle to fit into new ICDW model and create STT (Source to Target) documents
• Prepare a Base Query and the transformation logic for the respective target Integration Tables and Semantic views.
• Creating databases, users, tables, triggers, macros, views, stored procedures, functions, Packages, joins and hash indexes in Teradata database
• Performance analysis, monitoring and SQL query tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN, Collect Statistics, Hints and SQL Trace both in Teradata as well as Oracle
• Reviewing the referential and historical integrity of data warehouse information
• Coordinate with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, application owners, IT and other analysts for business requirements gathering and analysis. Data Remediation Analyst Feb 2015 – July 2015
Client: First Hawaiian Bank
Project: CCAR (Financial Data Analysis)
Data Integration/Remediation project, for the Risk Analysis Division. My role was to access the information about the data source fields from the point of delivery mappings for the banking systems and assess the impact on downstream data management environments of processing different banking products via different systems and processes. The banking systems included the Advanced Lending Solutions, Mortgage Servicing Systems, Mortgage Origination Systems, Collection & Recovery Systems, Automated Financial Systems and Total System Services. Responsibilities:
• Profiling the CCAR fields in Enrich and source system fields.
• Identifying the Coding Issues and Mapping Changes.
• Verification of the technical requirements for creating the CCAR fields in Oracle Database.
• Developed multiple queries in SQL for verifying data.
• Analysis on the preliminary list of gaps and in scope systems/fields.
• Gathering the information about manual sources that are not captured in POD Mappings.
• Assisted in creating business requirements, technical specifications, implementation and test plans.
• Responsible to capture the Data Issues identified during: EY Assessment, Pod Documentation, profiling source system fields and Enrich Fields. Software Engineer FRUX Software Solutions Jun 2012 – July 2013 FRUX Software Solutions develops software solutions and provides integration services to deliver a standards-based, manageable and cost-effective infrastructure that reliably connects applications and integrated business processes across the extended platforms. Responsibilities:
• Product development specializing in leading technologies like client-server, N-tier, E- Commerce, E -Governance and web-based applications.
• Maintenance and monitoring of Project wise performance of trainees, trainers, batch, training center and placement coordinators.
• Delivery of high quality solutions in the field of Information Technology.
• Provide an objective system for recording and aggregating information. PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Certified Product Owner - International Scrum Institute, ID 534*********** in January 2019.
Certified Scrum Master- International Scrum Institute, ID 280*********** in January 2019.
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt - International Six Sigma Institute, ID 820*********** in January 2019.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt - Six Sigma Study, ID 679493 in January 2019.
Certified Access Management Specialist - Identity Management Institute, License 3944 in February 2018.
Certified Identity and Access Manager - Identity Management Institute, License 3676 in July 2017.
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management from EXIN - ICT competence partner & AXELOS -Global best practice, in March 2017.
Simplilearn Course Certificate in ‘Professional Agile and Scrum’ and ‘Scrum Overview’ in July 2016.
Coursera Course Certificate in ‘The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis’, an online non-credit course authorized by University of Melbourne in March 2016.
Coursera Course Certificate in ‘Financial Markets’, an online non-credit course authorized by Yale University in February 2016.
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 in September 2015.
Cisco Course Certificate in ‘IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software’ in November 2010. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, ITIL
• Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Teradata, MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, MySQL.
• Services & Tools: SOAP UI 5.1, RSAM, EURC, Peregrine, ITSM, Account Lifecycle Management, HP Application Lifecycle Management, JIRA (Issue and Project Tracking),IBM Content Manager OnDemand
• Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center ALM, JIRA
• Reporting/Analysis: Cognos 10.2, Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide 5.1
• ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center, Metadata Manager, Informatica Analyzer.
• Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Soap UI, Java. EDUCATION
Columbus,OH International MBA Institute Jan 2019
• Master of Business Administration in Management, Jan 2019.
• Coursework: Levels of Management; Management Skills; Approaches to Management; Management Planning
Oklahoma, OK, USA Oklahoma State University Sep 2013 – Dec 2014
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Dec 2014.
• Graduate Coursework: Digital Computer Design; Information Assurance Management; Digital System Testing; International Teaching Assistant Oral Proficiency; Linear Systems; Wireless Communications.
Visakhapatnam, AP, India Gitam University Jul 2008 – Apr 2012
• Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering, April 2012.
• Undergraduate Coursework: Database Management Systems; Web Technologies; Computer Architecture & Organization; Operating Systems; Wireless Communications & Networks; Electronics Measurements & Instrumentation.
Chennai, TN, India National Institute of Ocean Technology Summer 2011 Submersibles & Gas Hydrates Group
• Hands on practical training in the Submersibles – Closely associated with the working of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and its application using the Data Telemetry, Navigational and Control Console Systems.
• Attended the demonstration of the Tsunami Warning System. Got strong understanding of the Principal Mathematics involved, Development of Tsunami Detection Algorithm & Hardware Realization using Embedded Systems.