Ojo Omolayo Omolade
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English
Visa Type: Under Family Visit Visa (Sponsor - Uncle) Post Applied For: Any Available Restaurant / Hotel Work Experiences: More than 2 years
Dedicated waitress with over two years of exemplary service in the food service industry. Committed to providing helpful, fast, and accurate service to patrons. Demonstrate active listening and communication skills to ensure patrons are satisfied and happy. Experience in various settings, including family restaurants, bars, cafeterias, banquets, and room service. Comfortable serving patrons of various age ranges and backgrounds. Determined team player striving to deliver the highest quality service alongside food service staff. SKILLS
• Strong customer service skills, including assessing customer needs, adhering to quality standards, evaluating customer satisfaction, and making the proper adjustments or corrections.
• Excellent active listening skills and ability to give my complete attention to patrons during busy times.
• Demonstrated service orientation; always looking for opportunities to serve patrons and assist other employees.
• Effective at multiple point of sale software systems.
• Patient and compassionate when serving patrons, making them feel at home at the establishment in which they are eating.
• Solid background in organizing other wait staff and hosts, coordinating my responsibilities to ensure a smooth flow of service.
Employer’s Name: Atlantic Palms Suite, Lagos Nigeria Jan 2017 – Sept 2018 240A Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Position – Waitress / General Assistant:
• Take orders from and serve food and beverages to patrons.
• Perform consistent check-ins with patrons to ensure satisfaction and address complaints swiftly.
• Answer questions about the menu and make recommendations when appropriate or requested.
• Prepare appetizers, salads, and cold dishes.
• Assist a team of hosts and hostesses by greeting, seating, and thanking customers.
• Communicate with kitchen staff directly and via computers.
• Cleaned tables, removed dirty dishes, and replaced table linens.
• Replenished clean linens, glassware, silverware, and dishes.
• Supplied service staff with food.
• Served patrons with water, coffee, and condiments.
• Cleaned and polished furniture, shelves, walls, and equipment.
• Stocked refrigerators with bottled beer and wines.
• Requested and recorded customer orders and totalled orders with cash registers.
• Notified kitchen staff of special orders and shortages.
• Monitored and ordered food items and kitchen supplies.
• Brewed coffee and tea.
• Wrapped sandwiches, pastries, and hot entrees for serving. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Wolex Polytechnic Lagos, Nigeria 2017
Ordinary National Diploma (Mass communication) Upper Credit Division HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I love Travelling, Driving, Sports, Music, Movies. I volunteer for multiple community charities in my local community. I also enjoy cooking and researching traditional French cooking techniques. REFRENCES
References available on request