San Leandro, CA *****
Professional with data analysis skills with over three years of experience. Holds a bachelor's degree in Statistics and Economics. Interested in opportunities as a Data analyst in Technology, Financial services industries. I bring technical ability, and business experience to support managers in their decision making
Meyer Sound- Berkeley, CA June 2018 to Present
Serving in a project management role to help Meyer Sound implement new software to help better track manufacturing processes and collect data to enhance better decision making.
Aggregate, manipulate, and analyze large data sets to deliver recurring reporting:
Run SQL queries to extract data from database warehouse.
Run code as needed.
Customize Access SQL code according to desired reporting and deliver reports in MS Excel.
Peets, Inc - Emeryville, CA January-June 2018
• Process and apply incoming cash from customers timely
• Process A/R deductions in the Accounting system
• Research and respond to customer and internal business partner inquires and discrepancies
• Assist in establishing and documenting procedures and guidelines to improve and streamline receivables processes
• Perform month end A/R close assigned tasks and ensure closing is completed in a timely manner • Prepare journal entries as necessary
Business Data analyst
CHEM-TRACE-R&D Unit - Fremont, CA October 2015 to December 2017
• Part of business analysis team, working in collaboration with various departments (Operations, Sales) to effect business changes
• Perform complex SQL queries to retrieve, update and extract data
• Analyze, interpret and communicate results
• Help prepare customers reports, data dashboards for presentations with MS Excel
BS, BA in Statistics and Economics
California State University - Hayward, CA
Skills and Interests
• Advanced EXCEL skills: (IF, Nested IF, VLOOK-UPS functions), Use of Pivot tables and Macros to prepare weekly data dashboards
• Experience with Business Intelligence software: Tableau
• Solid database querying skills with SQL, capable of performing complex queries (joins, update, unions) to extract and manipulate data. Understand database design through ER diagrams and relational schemas
• Proficient in the use of data analysis and visualization libraries (Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Cufflinks) with Python, R
• Experience with writing statistical reports
• Familiar with financial forecasts
• Fluent in and French