****, ****** *** ** ** Rasta,
Ph# - +91-978*******
E-mail id- email@example.com
Dear Manager (HR),
I aspire for a position of Company Secretary for secretarial work, regulatory and legal compliance in your esteemed organization.
Being a promising candidate towards the professional environment like yours and good presentable skills of mine, I am enclosing herewith my resume for your kind consideration. CV Highlights:
Current Status: Associate Company Secretary (ICSI), Membership No. - A51380 Internship Status: Completed internship from Machino Plastics Limited (Maruti JV), Gurgaon. Experience: Worked as a CS with Rays Power Experts P. Ltd. (Jaipur) and also worked with a PCS firm for 6 months, Jaipur.
I am a hard-working professional, who has been consistently praised as adaptable by my co-workers and management. Over my experience, I've developed a skill, set directly relevant to the role of Company Secretary you are hiring for including regulatory compliance. Overall I have consistently demonstrated teamwork, communication and language abilities as a CS as well as a CS Management trainee in the organizations I have been associated with. I invite you to review my detailed achievements in the attached resume and looking forward to hear positive response from you soon.
CURRICULUM – VITAE
1884, GOVIND RAI JI KA RASTA,
CHANDPOLE BAZAR, JAIPUR
• To gain practical experience and expertise.
• To achieve excellence with the best utilization of my knowledge, potential and skills thereby contributing my best towards the Organization.
• Pursuing LL.B. from University Of Rajasthan.
• Company Secretary (Institute of Company Secretaries of India)
• Associate Company Secretary, Membership Number A51380
Passed Professional Programme(Final) June 2016
Passed Executive Programme Dec 2012
Passed Foundation Programme June 2010
M.COM from University Of Rajasthan June 2014
B.COM from University Of Rajasthan May 2012
Senior Secondary from St. Angela Sophia School,
Jaipur May 2009
Secondary from St. Angela Sophia School, Jaipur May 2007 ABILITY AND SKILLS
• Believe in hard work.
• Professional and decent behavior.
• Accountability and adaptability to changing environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Worked as a Company Secretary in a private company (Rays Power Experts Private Limited), Jaipur since July, 2017 – March, 2018
• Worked with a PCS firm for 6 months from November 2016 – May, 2017
• Worked as a CS Management Trainee in Machino Plastics Limited
(Maruti Joint Venture) Listed Company, Gurgaon, from July, 2014 - September, 2015.
• Drafting of various Resolutions, Minutes and Annual Report.
• Prepared Agendas, Action taken reports for Board Meetings and other meetings.
• Prepared Director’s report.
• Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
• Listing compliances (Listing agreement).
• Adherence to Secretarial Standards.
• Preparation and application of Insider Trading Code for the Company.
• Distributed Dividend among the shareholders as per Company law.
• Corresponded with the RTA and shareholders.
• Redressal of shareholders grievances.
• Filing of various e-forms with the ROC.
• Incorporation of companies.
• Filing of XBRL.
• Filing of DIN forms for applying DIN.
• Application of Digital Signature certificates.
• Annual filing of companies.
• Prepared search reports.
• Liaison with MCA (Ministry of Corporate affairs).
• GST registration and returns.
• Closure of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
• Dealt with Disqualification of Director’s issue related with company Law. TRAINING AND PARTICIPATION
• Completed 24 hours of Professional Development Programme [PDP] 2016
• Entrepreneur Development Programme [EDP] August, 2013
• Seven Days Student Induction Programme [SIP] October, 2011 COMPUTER SKILLS
• MS Office
Name : Aditi Sharma
Father’s Name : Mr. Govind Swaroop Sharma
Date of Birth : 02-09-1991
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English & Hindi
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. If given a chance, I will try to come up to your expectations with my hard work and conduct.