William (Brad) Holden, PMP
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PROGRAM MANAGER
Invaluable Project Manager with extensive experience leading diverse teams to deliver highly complex technical solutions to government and commercial clients. Relied on to quickly transform failing programs through corrective action plans, improved business processes, and superb communication with team and client leadership. Well known for ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, complete requests efficiently, and consistently exceed clients’ expectations. A natural leader who can effectively motivate across all levels, with a track record of success built on loyalty and integrity. Active Security Clearance: DHS Public Trust (EOD)
• Project Management
• Process Improvement
• Systems Development Life Cycle
• Siebel 7.8 Public Sector, Siebel Call
Center, & eService
• Technical Writing & Documentation
• Contract Execution
• Program Transformation
• Release Management
• Cross Functional Team Leadership
• PMP/ITIL Certified
• Executive Level Communication
CSRA/GDIT Falls Church, VA Feb 2006 to Present
Client - Department of Homeland Security – OneNet Enterprise Operations Center Team Size – 4
• Lead Program Support for DHS OneNet Network Operations Center, managing network infrastructure / WAN changes (100+/month) from all DHS components.
• Completely transformed failing program in three months by developing and executing a corrective action plan to address Service Level Objective deficiencies. Re-instilled client confidence in firm, lowered costs, and reduced open change request queue by 75%.
• Manage the transition of Tier 1 and 2 operational services from the DHS NAC to lower cost resources at CSRA's Information Technology Center in Bossier City, LA.
• Developed and implemented process improvements including NOC Service Request, Incident, and Problem Management SOPs which have led to faster ticket resolution and lower ticket queues across the program.
Client - DHS Data Centers for Office of Biometric and Identity Management (OBIM) Team Size - 15
• Oversaw project management life cycle for several data center projects including data center switchover, rack consolidation, security infrastructure management, SAN storage increase, physical to virtual VMware migrations, asset decommissioning, and licensing and maintenance renewals, resulting in significant costs savings for the government.
• Served as Change Manager for CSC's Operations and Maintenance contract at OBIM, managing the program's software change requests and team of 4 people.
• Developed and facilitated adoption of a new streamlined change management process that reduced approval process time in half.
Client -United States Department of Justice
Team Size - 5
• Led release management as well as execution of requirements and test phases for Siebel 7.8 public sector case management solution.
• Led multiple project teams (requirements, testing, configuration, and release management) to achieve delivery excellence by meeting budget, testing, and release management deadlines.
• Well known for quickly gaining respect and trust of client through exemplary leadership and critical process improvements.
• Key member of the CSC project leadership team, interfacing directly with the PMO and client executives on a daily basis.
Client -United States Air Force
• Developed a Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Resource Plan for the new AFDW/A8 Consolidated Help Desk. CONOPs was selected by CSC for its knowledge base to support other similar project implementations.
Accenture Reston, VA 1998 to Feb 2006
Client - Marriott - Marriott.com eCommerce Project Management
• Led multiple requirements development teams for several eCommerce projects from inception to implementation. Delivered projects worth over $1M on time and within budget. Client - U.S. Department of Agriculture - Help Desk Assessment
• Led and delivered a CRM effort to identify the help desk capabilities supporting USDA's growing Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) technology offerings. Developed and presented Help Desk Assessment recommendations to the Deputy CIO which were approved and implemented. Client - U.S. Postal Service - Siebel CRM Implementation
• Led the application and solution support project teams of a $7.2M, 500 internal / 14,000 external user, Siebel 7.5 call center and eService CRM implementation. Managed a team of 10 resources. Presented Siebel demonstrations to Postal executives and customers at the National Executive Conference and National Postal Forum.
Client - District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue - Siebel CRM Implementation
• Led the functional, technical, and operations teams of a $3M Siebel call center CRM Implementation. Managed a team of 9 resources. Delivered Siebel demonstration to the DC OTR Board of Directors that led to the signing of a $3M contract. MILITARY EXPERIENCE
United States Army Captain, Military Intelligence 1993 to 1998 Army Commendation Medal (2nd Award), Army Achievement Medal, National Defense Service Medal EDUCATION
University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Co M.B.A. in Finance and Information Technology United States Military Academy West Point, NY B.S. Engineering Management SKILLS
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP #1242873 - through 3/13/2021)
• ITILv3 Certification
• Siebel Business Analyst Certification
• Earned Value Management Trained
• MS Dynamics CRM Trained
• IBM Business Process Manager Trained
• MS Office, MS Project, MS SharePoint, BMC Remedy, and ServiceNow