FABIOLA A. GOMEZ
**** **** ******, **** ********, NY 11370
!OBJECTIVE Email:email@example.com Cell: 347-***-**** To !PROFILE obtain a position where I can be an asset to the company, along with development of new skills.
• 3 years experience as a Cashier
• 4 years experience as a hostess
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff
• Organized, highly motivated, and a hard worker
Queensborough Community College, City University of New York Liberal arts and Sciences Associate, May 2013
Honors !STRENGTH and Awards: Italian Honor Class, Deans Honor List
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Computer skills- Internet research, MS Word, PowerPoint,
!RELEVANT !Bar • Primi Outlook EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS 325 Bowery, New York, NY 10003 Full-time Hostess April 2016 - January 2019
• Customer service-oriented.
• Professional and personable.
• Manage in-person and telephone guest inquiries, customer service requests, and reservation bookings.
• VIP clients immediately and provide special treatment including preferred tables.
• Take guests to their designated table, give information about specials, handle special requests, and provide waiter information.
• Accept and organize reservations, and prioritize reservations to accommodate customers.
• walk through dining room during service to ensure guest satisfaction and advice servers and bussing staff of specific service needs.
! • inspected dining room for cleanliness, proper supply levels, and required staffing. Morini Restaurant 1167 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10028 Full-time Hostess 3 Years
• Greet guests as they arrive and bid farewell at departure.
• Keeping work areas clean and organized.
• Greeting and interacting with guests in a professional manner.
• Answering telephone and taking reservations.
• Alerted management of potential or reported customer issues.
• Train new hosts and hostesses on service policies.
• Take to-go orders by phone and in-person.
BLT Bar and Grill 123 Washington Street, NY 10006
Full-time Hostess and Cashier 2 Years
• Responsible for performing proper customer service and ensure prompt and friendly service
• Responsible in providing exceptional hospitality to all guests.
• Provide fast and courteous service to guest
!Hands On Physical Therapy 32-44 31st Street, New York, NY 11106 Part-time Aide 1 year
• Assisted patients suffering from debilitating conditions such as back pain, fractures, and Sports injuries.
• Welcome patients.
• Check and replace supplies if needed.
!Andromeda • Clean patient Boutique rooms, nursing stations, operating rooms, 91-08 37th emergency Avenue Jackson rooms, etc. Heights, NY 11372 Part-time Cashier 3 Years
• Assisting costumers finding items, answering their questions and concerns
• Responsible for performing a variety of sales functions; arranging, organizing, and displaying merchandise
• Retail sales clerk known for exemplary customer service, team player mindset and exceptional
!All American cash-handling Suds accuracy. 77-15 25th Avenue, Jackson Heights 11370 Part-Time Cashier 1 Year
• Process customer payments by cash, debit, gift, and credit card.
• Inquire about guest experience and smooth any issues.
• Answer telephone calls regarding business information.
• Non stop working ability
• Responsible for balanced cash draw at close of shift.