IT audit professional with 2years experience fully-knowledgeable in performing audit for commercial clients in the Financial, Manufacturing, Insurance and Telecommunication Industries using SOX, COSO, COBIT, HIPAA and SSAE18/SOC.
Central University: Bachelor of Science, Accounting CISA: In Progress
ClickHouse Consulting November, 2016 - Present
• Have in depth experience performing audit with IT general controls (ITGC) such as; access control, change management, IT operations, disaster recovery and platform reviews (Windows and UNIX OS).
• Performed audits using COBIT, COSO, PCI DSS, SSAE 18 and SOX Frameworks
• Completed Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing of critical systems and applications that financially impact the company and communicate with the Company’s external auditors on general computer control related matters and SOX test procedures
• Testing and documentation of key SOX and IT General controls leveraging a defined process compliance monitoring process.
• Assisted in conducting analysis on existing and emerging threats and providing appropriate recommendations for remediation.
• Assisted in developing new controls to be tested in SSAE 16/18 & SOX Audits, and built a good foundation of client operations and what controls are necessary to evaluate based on size and type of business client.
• Worked with Engagement Team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during Audit and Review Process.
• Worked with the IT management team to evaluate controls. Perform assessments, monitor regulations, and work with auditors to ensure company compliance.
• Assisted with walkthroughs and held meetings with client to discuss areas to be tested: Risk Management, Configuration Management, Access Control, Disaster Recovery. First Banc Financial Services Feb, 2014 – November, 2016 Investment Advisor/Marketing
• Maintained a portfolio of new and existing clients to discover their financial needs and provide the best product and recommendations with the goal of acquiring 100% of the customer’s financial services business
• Won high-net-worth difficult customers who knew nothing or very little about the bank and its products – 20 new clients monthly
• Offered investment advice to customers on their investment needs, risk tolerance, rewards and customized products to satisfy them.
• Signed on new customers who purchased GHC 700,000 worth of Tullow PLC Shares during their IPO .
• Prepared weekly sales report reflecting new clients and total investment deposits
• Cross selling of the Bank’s different product types as well as educating customers on Annuity (Fixed and Variable) Products of the bank
MGI HydeFynn & Osei Chartered Accountants January 2010 – February 2014 Audit Assistant/Field Officer (PROJECTS)
• European Union Audit of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) Project - GHANA This was a debt relief project by the EU to pay all government of Ghana Suppliers whose payments were outstanding.
I investigated and screened suppliers of the MDAs per the audit guidelines and frameworks, presented comprehensive report on findings and recommended credible suppliers for payment. I used evidences from source documents of transactions and physical inspection of supplies, or the projects sited.
• Millennium Excellence Award -GHANA
This is an award project sponsored by the government of Ghana and other international organizations to award Ghanaians home and abroad of their efforts and contributions in various ways to the development of the Nation.
I was a field officer on this Project, and I was task to interview 500 nominees. I presented report on each nominee to my team.
• IMF Agricultural Financing - GHANA
Data Collection on peasant and group famers to educate them on new agricultural technologies and financing.
• MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Web Content Management
• Operating Systems (Windows and UNIX)