Yorba Linda, California 92887
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position in a high-quality engineering environment where I my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational col or operations.
EDUCATION: California Polytechnic State University Pomona – Pomona, California Anticipated June 2020 Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Minor: Materials Engineering GPA: 3.3
Santiago Canyon College – Orange, California June 2016 Chemical Engineering major
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient computer literacy in windows applications such as, word, excel, power point, MatLab, and LabView.
• Knowledgeable in Chemical Engineering Sciences: Material Balance, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat
• Skilled in chemical lab work: titration, extraction, filtration, spectroscopy (UV, visible, IR, and NMR), synthesis, aseptic and sterile techniques
• Fast learner and independent with strong leadership and critical thinking skills EXPERIENCE:
Head of Undergraduate Cosmetic & Pharmaceutical Research Project – Cal Poly Pomona March 2018-Present
• Designed, developed, and conducted experiments using appropriate equipment, techniques, and safety protocol
• Managed a team of interns and delegated tasks to meet deadlines
• Conducted viscosity, particle size, surface tension, interfacial tension, and contact angle measurements on powders and emulsions.
• Was solely responsible to run equipment such as tensiometer and viscometer
• Recorded experimental data and present it at the weekly meeting using tables and graphs. Math and Chemistry Private Tutor – Orange County, California August 2016-Present
• Instruct high school students one-on-one outside a school setting
• Monitor, assess, and remediate students to ensure understanding and successful performance
• Develop and implement comprehensive lesson plans that accommodate specific level of learners while offering support to make certain each student could grasp the material PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (ALCHE), 2016-Present
• Society for Women Engineers (SWE), 2016-Present
• Chem-E Car Club, 2016-Present
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society for Excellence, 2015-Present
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), 2015-Present