Personal details 2 Academic details 3 Primary Education 3 Secondary Education 3 Tertiary Education 3 Work Experience 4 Work Experience A 4 Work Experience B 4 Work Experience C 4 Work Experience D 5 Work Experience E 5 Achievements: 6 Attributes: 6 References: 7 Reference A: 7 Reference B 8 Scanned Documentation: 9 2
First names: Louise
Birth Date: 24 March 1998
Identity number: 980**********
Driver’s License: Yes; Code 8
Postal address: P.O. Box 288
Residential Address: Farm 232
Telephone number: N/A
Cellular number: 072-***-****
E-mail address: email@example.com
Home language: Afrikaans
Other language Proficiency: English
Passport: Yes; South African
School: Plettenberg Bay Primary School
Achievements: School Prefect 2011
School: Wittedrift High School
Qualification: Matric (Grade 12) – National Senior Certificate Subjects: English FAL
Afrikaans Home language
Computer Applications Technology
School: The Photography Institute
Years: 2017 - 2019
Work Experience A
Name of Company: Pizza Bar Plettenberg Bay
Duration of service: 2 months (November 2014 – December 2014) Duties/Responsibilities: Taking orders from the customers; serving the customers; doing preparations before service like setting the tables; cleaning up the restaurant; being the hostess at the door for special events and the customers to their tables. Work Experience B
Name of Company: The Redford farmer’s butchery
Duration of service: 3 years from (Jan 2011- Jan 2014) (part time/weekends/after school, during the week)
Duties / Responsibilities: While working at the butchery I worked as a sales lady who assisted the customers and I made all sure all the deliveries were in place and ready to be delivered, I also helped with the packaging of the meat.
Work Experience C
Name of Company: The Kurland Hotel
Position: Assistant Manager
Duration of service: 2 months (October 2015 & December 2015) Duties/Responsibilities: When working at Kurland I was helping all over the place. During the first month, Kurland hosted an event, The Kurland Eventing. I ensured that all the sponsors and organizers had everything they needed. I also helped at the Hotel in the kitchen during the breakfast, lunch and dinner services. I oversaw everyone and made sure
everyone knew what was expected of them.
During my second month I was in charge over Katarina’s Bar and Restaurant at Kurland. I was in charge over the staff, I was a bar lady and I worked bills and payments. I had to set up work schedules and duty rosters. I was also in charge of opening in the morning and locking up after service. I had to ensure that everybody knew what their duties were and what was expected of them. I had to do all the cash-ups and then report to the hotel manager. 5
Work Experience D
Name of Company: Private Au Pair
Position: Au Pair/Babysitter/Tutor
Duration of service: December 2016 – March 2016
Duties/responsibilities: Homework; Activity Planning; Taking to and from after school activities; Lunch; Projects.
Work Experience E
Name of Company: Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty Position: Marketing Administrator
Duration of service: April 2017 - Present
Duties / Responsibilities: Marketing; Administrative tasks; Filing; Social Media Marketing; General Tasks for Agents; Listing Properties on Local and International Sites; Monthly Newsletter; Designing; etc.
I have a good working knowledge of the following:
• Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Access; Publisher; Presentation)
• Basics of web page designing (HTML)
• Handmade (Database for estate agents)
• PropCtrl (Software for estate agents)
• Microsoft Outlook
• Social Media
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Lightroom
• School prefect
• School forum member
• Fish Eagle Silver Award
• Top 10 Academics for 12 years
• Top 5 Academics – Matric Year
• Winner of speaker’s competition
• Diploma in Basic CorelDraw training
• Basics of Sectional Title Short Course
• Diploma in Photography
• I am extremely hard working, well organized and completely reliable.
• I am dedicated to any task that is handed to me and I will do everything that I do to the best of my abilities.
• I am an extrovert and I enjoy being surrounded by people.
• I associate well with people from all cultures, backgrounds and personalities.
• I can communicate clearly via email, verbally, phone messages or on the phone.
• I am always on time.
• I do what I am hired to do and go the extra mile.
• I can meet targets and deadlines.
• I am willing to share my knowledge and skills.
• I am interested in learning new skills and knowledge. 7
• Wittedrift High School – Mr. Marallich (Principal) 044-***-****
• Cindy Alexandrea Allan – Owner at Pizza Bar 082-***-****
• Leon Coetzee – Head Chef & Assistant Manager at Kurland Hotel 076-***-****
• Peter Behr – Owner at Kurland Hotel 083-***-****
• Roberto Boni – Au Pair (Father) 082-***-****
• Hein Pretorius – Owner at Sotheby’s (Current Employer) 083-***-****
• Steve Neufeld – Manager at Sotheby’s (Current Employer) 072-***-**** Reference A:
(Originals available on request)