Pharmacy Assistant (Part-time)
Glenmore Landing Pharmacy - Calgary, AB
February 2019 to Present
Trained in performing and using Pharmaclick /Nexxsys software Called Insurance companies for patient's coverage
Performed debit,credit transactions.
Returned expired medications when ever necessary.
Organised and filled blister packs .
September 2018 to Present
Organising the pharmacy .
Checking the expiry dates and inventory.
Compounding medications .
Quizno's - Calgary, AB
May 2014 to December 2016
• Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner.
• Communicated openly and honestly with the management team during each shift to ensure it ran smoothly.
• Hired and trained crew.
• Ordered and managed Inventory
• Built up sales and profit levels by distributing flyers and advertising coupons. Supervisor
Domino's Pizza - Calgary, AB
August 2015 to November 2016
• Addressed customer inquiries, solving problems and provided new product information.
• Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
• Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
• Developed special reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy
• Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors Retail Pharmacy Assistant
Wallace burg Pharmacy
September 2013 to April 2014
• Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing and receiving.
• Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
• Cleaned equipment and work areas and sterilized glassware to maintain safe and sanitary conditions.
• Prepacked bulk medications, filled bottles with prescribed medications and affixed correct labels.
• Managed credit and debit card sales daily.
Retail Pharmacy Assistant
Lambton College - Sarnia, ON
INVENTORY (4 years), SALES (3 years), RETAIL (Less than 1 year), RETAIL MARKETING (Less than 1 year), CASH (Less than 1 year), Customer Service, Customer Care Additional Information
• Well trained with KROLL and familiar with NEXXSYS
• Medication Inventory Management
• Accurate pharmaceutical calculations
• Prescription filling training
• Retail sales experience
• Maintain and operate cash register
• Answer phone calls
• Excellent multi tasker