Objective: To live and lead a life of character, integrity and morality based on duty devotion and discipline
1.BTech in Aeronautical Engineering (Aeronautical Society Of India New Delhi)
Graduate Membership No: G10849
Specialization in Aerodynamics
2.AME – Paper –I and Paper-II (Director General Of Civil Aviation)
Experience: ( July 2009 to till date)
1. Head Of The Department In Jawaharlal Aviation Institute:
Jawaharlal Aviation Institute is a DGCA approved Institute and it is run by Nehru Group Of Institutions. College itself have four live aircraft namely
Learjet 25B, Cessna-150,Euro cope and One live Bell helicopter.
Nature Of work:
1. To maintain these aircraft to standardize for DGCA requirements.
2.Routine maintenance of the four live aircraft airframe
3. Maintenance of the Cessna and Euro cope Engine- Continental Four cylinder
4. Maintenance of the Learjet 25B Engine-
5.Monthly ground run of the aircraft
6. Proper Documentation as per the DGCA standard
7. Theory Subject instructor.
8. Top overhaul of Cessna -150and Euro cope Continental engines.
2 Instructor in Sha-Shib Aviation Academy (June 2007 to May 2009)
Sha-Shib Aviation Academy is a DGCA approved College is run by Sha-Shib Group of Institutions. The College itself have Two live aircraft namely Learjet-25B and Cessna-150
Nature of Work:
1.Routine maintenance and other related snag rectification
2.Engine top overhaul- Continental Engine
3.Ground run of the Cessna 150 aircraft
4. Theory subject instructor.
3. Manager in Baharain Al-Jazira Group (2002 to 2006)
Bahrain Al – jazira Group is a multinational company in Bahrain . Its operational wing Spreaded in FMCG, Electronics and Aviation Industry.
Nature of the work :
1. Sales forecasting and store budgeting.
2. Preparing the MIS
3. Co-ordinating the finance and purchase department.
4. Reconcile the production out put and store supply.
5. Managed the aircraft bonded store.
4. Trainee Engineer in Kerala Aviation Training Centre Trivandrum:( 1997 to 1999)
Kerala Aviation Training Centre is a flying Club approved by DGCA and run by Kerala Government. KATC having two live aircraft namely Cessna FA-152 and Pushpak MK-1
Nature of Work:
1. Non Destructive testing
2. Snag Rectification
3. Assist in major overhaul of the engine –ContinentalC-90 8F and O-200A
4. Top overhaul of the engine – Textron Lycoming O-235 N2C
5. Trainee assistant in East West Airlines Boeing Store Bombay:
East West Airlines was the first private airline in India. Engineering store function training was got from Boeing Engineering store Bombay for a period of six months. During the training covered the procedure for handling the rotable store, Bonded store, Quarantine store and other store activities. And also covered the procedure to manage the spare parts for major schedule like D-check.And learned the procedure of intending materials and co ordination of the purchase department.
a) Operational system : MS DOS, MS WINDOWS 2007
b) Languages : SQL, BASIC
c) Pakages : MS OFFICE, ACCESS, ADOBE PAGE MER,
a) English : Read/Write/speak
b) Tamil : Read/Write/speak
c) Hindi : Read/Write/speak
d) Malayalam : Read/Write/speak
Name : PRAVEEN.V
Age & Date of Birth : 39, 01-09-1972
Sex : Male
Fathers Name : Vamadevan
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : A 7396302
Present Address : Jawaharlal Aviation Institute
Jawahar gardens, Lakkidi, mangalam Ottapalam
Phone No(Home) : 047**-******
Mobile Phone : 989-***-****
Playing Chess and Music
1. Jawaharlal Aviation Institute
Jawahar Gardens,Lakkidi, Mangalam P.O
Ottapalam, Palakkad, Kerala
2. Kerala Aviation training centre(KATC)
Vallakkadavu, Thiruvananthapuram Airport
3. Aeronautical Society of India
13-B Indraprastha Estate
Mahathma Gndhi Marg, New Delhi
I do here by confirm that all the information mentioned above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.