MARVIS KIDD email@example.com
OVERVIEW: Dynamic professional possessing a proven track record of superior performance, seeks to leverage expertise in Program Facilitation, Client Relations, Logistical Coordination, Technical Analysis, and Regulatory Compliance to support key initiatives and mechanical operations within a progressive organization.
SUMMARY: Resource Coordination Possess a proven ability to anticipate unique requirements or potential road-blocks in all situations. Continually develop back-up plans to minimize risk and deliver exceptional results; streamline communication and implementation channels to effectively meet client and organizational needs.
Program Management Highly experienced in assessing true needs and expectations, building lasting professional relationships. Grow and deepen strategic partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial outcome.
Process Streamlining Effectively manage diverse tasks, with varying degrees of complexity, within a wide range of environments; evaluate situations, assess emergent needs, and implement solutions in a prompt and efficient/effective manner. Integrity Have a demonstrated track record of outstanding service; a calm, dependable professional who devotes every effort to achieving the best results. EXPERTISE: • Mechanical Aptitude • Basic Plumbing
• Advanced Electrical Knowledge • CDL - Class A
• Pipe Fitting, Threading/Soldering, & Brazing • Schematic Analysis EDUCATION: COYNE TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
Electrical Construction & Maintenance (Refresher Course) 2018 to 2019 Electrical Construction & Maintenance 2010
• Key coursework:
- Electrical Principles I & II - Electrical Theory & Applications
- Electrical Test & Safety - Electronic Principles
- Programmable Controllers - Electrical Theory II
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE (ETI)
HVAC (Refresher Course) 2018
HVAC Certificate 2009
• Key coursework:
- Gas/Oil/Electric/Hydronic/Steam Heating Systems - House Wiring
- High Efficiency Heating Systems - Air Filtering Devices
- Sheet Metal Layout & Fabrication - Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration Systems, Retainment & Recovery - Psychometrics & Humidification PROFESSIONAL DPI LOGISTICS 2010 to Present
• Operate truck to transport and deliver products to customer sites in a safe/efficient manner.
• Perform pre/post inspection of trucks.
• Communicate with dispatcher, and interact with clients/vendors to verify loads.
• Maintain log book per established ICC regulations, and adhere to all TSA and commercial driving regulations to maintain compliance.
RIVERDALE HANDCHY 2008 to 2009
• Developed clear coating such as varnishing, removing undispersed particles and other material to support batching.
• Utilized mesh as strainer for separation of unwanted materials from paint.
• Upheld all related quality and production standards and adhered to proper MSDS safety practices for interactions and PPE usage, per OSHA requirements. JEVIC TRANSPORTATION 1997 to 2008
• Hauled no-touch freights, primarily working within the Mid-west region.
• Communicated on logistics with dispatchers, and maintained log book per established ICC regulations.
• Adhered to all TSA and commercial driving regulations to maintain compliance. CERTIFICATION: • Certified EPA “Universal” Section 608 TECHNOLOGY: • MS Office • Outlook • Various Proprietary Software