Rawabi Al Bustan behind Extra near Nice, Al-Khobar
Date of Birth: 14 September 1988 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CAREER OBJECTIVE
Seeking an entry level position in the pharma industry wherein I can apply extensive analytical, management and inter-personal skill-sets which would assist in keeping the organization at advantage, thereby, making myself an asset to the organization.
Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
● M.Sc. Toxicology- first division, 2015
● P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs ( PGDPRA )-first division, 2014
● B. PHARM (Bachelor of Pharmacy) – first division, 2013 CBSE Board
● Senior Secondary School – first division, Private candidate, New Delhi, 2009
● Secondary School – second division, New Green Fields Public School, New Delhi, 2005 Work experience:
● WNS, Gurgaon
● Senior research associate for toxicological evaluations of pharmaceutical and cosmetics
● WNS Gurgaon- from oct 2015 to july 2018
Computer skills Good knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel Pharmaceutical skills Tablet and capsule preparation and testing, emulsion preparation, suspension preparation, cosmetics preparation, chromatographic techniques Instruments Handled UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Electronic Balance, pH meter, Centrifugation, Hot Air Oven Dissolution Apparatus, Disintegration Apparatus, Tablet Compression Machine, Hardness Tester, Friability Test Apparatus, Homogeniser, Soxhlet Apparatus and Clavenger Apparatus, etc.
● Quick learner with a positive attitude
● Excellent communication skills
● Good leadership qualities and team-building traits ACHIEVEMENTS
● Participated in Symposium on Contemporary Regulatory Scenario in Pharmacovigilance as a delegate organized by Centre for Translational and Clinical research.
● Participated in UGC-SAP Sponsored Second National Seminar on Regulatory and Quality Aspects of Herbal Drugs and Botanicals as a delegate, organized by Department of Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry.
● Participated in hindi debate and collage making.
● Participated in Pharma fest “Rx-2010” as volunteer for Health Screening Camp.