Flushing NY *****
Detail oriented Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 7 years of QA experience and 4+ year of automation experience seeking a full-time position where my analytical, technical and problem-solving skills can be applied.
Testing Methodologies: Black Box& White Box testing, System Testing, Stressing Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability Testing,
Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Acceptance Testing, UI & Compatibility Testing
Bematech International, Bethpage NY Aug 2012 – Present Software Quality Assurance Lead Dec 2015 - Present KitchenGo Premium KDS Project: Working on Kitchen Display System for Android device that comes with web-based application, starting with software requirements document then proceed with software requirements specification document.
• Designing test scenarios, test cases and RTM(Requirement Traceability matrix) for both manual and automated test
• Designed and Implemented automation test suite using Selenium for web-based application that provides automated reporting which reduces manual testing time by 50% or more.
• Responsible for weekly stand up meeting with QA and development team
• Using Postman to test REST API
• Documentation on Quick Start guide / User manual
• Creating automation tool for generating test data then use it for load/stress testing
• Monitor and manager features/issues progress in JIRA
• Software release version control in GitHub
• Training new QA member on all QA process
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Sep 2014 – Dec 2015 Kashin123 Project: Working on POS software for Android device which also includes a web-based application. Responsible for final software release, work closer to the developer team with detailed report on bugs and recommend fixes.
• Designing test scenarios, test cases and RTM(Requirement Traceability matrix) for manual test
• Writing SQL queries on MySQL for Database testing and verify bugs, shorten bug fix time.
• Documentation on Quick Start guide / User manual.
• Designed and Implemented automation cases from scratch using Selenium for web-based application that saves 20% to 30% of manual testing time.
• Recording and detail all test process in JIRA
• Release version control using SVN
R&D Specialist (Software Engineer in Test) Aug 2012 – Sep 2014
• Hardware quality-assurance assessment and testing including All-in-One PC, Industrial PC, Touch monitor, Printer, Cash Register, Pole Display, programmer keyboard and scanner.
• Creating PC/Linux images and recovery images.
• Level-3 technical support: responsible for issues that technical/customer service department raise and giving production and software training to them.
• Designed software utilities for testing hardware in R&D department.
• Designed testing software that used in quality control department for factory QC test. Major Projects Undertaken:
• PoleDisplay Android SDK:
• An android SDK contains a Java Android Studio project to help software houses build an Android application to interact with Bematech PoleDisplay.
• Printer IOS SDK:
• An IOS SDK contains an Object C project to help software houses build an IOS application to interact with Bematech thermal printer.
• Factory Test Software:
• Assisted in the design and development of hardware quality control software using C#.
• Printer IP Configuration Utility:
• A user-friendly utility created by C# using UDP, TCP socket to search available printer on the network and change its confirmation.
• Touch Programming Keyboard Testing Tool:
• Factory test tool created by C# that uses in production to verify the accuracy of the touch keyboard. Education:
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
BS Degree Program, Computer Science