Resume of Tiffany Sanders
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 813-***-****
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Typing: 55+ WPM)
• Able to excel in a fast-paced, high work volume environment and exceed performance objectives
• Goal oriented, competitive, motivated by success & strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication skills, phone manner, work ethic and customer service skills
• A.A.S. Business
• B.S. Business Administration/Information Technology
• Certifications in: Project Management & Marketing
Randstad 07/2018- Present
Administrative Assistant (Tampa, FL)
• Generated, revised and audited accounting reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other various documents needed by accounting staff using Excel & SAP.
• Assisted with scheduling meetings, conference calls and team outings.
• Maintained calendars, updated filing system, forwarded emails, procured supplies, processed invoices and helped assure all deadlines were made.
Wells Fargo 09/2016- 05/2018
Phone Banker II (Richmond, VA)
• Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner & provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines and navigating multiple computer systems while utilizing search tools.
• Deliver exceptional service to our customer by interacting positively with unsatisfied customers.
Deposit Servicing Specialist (Richmond, VA)
• Apply knowledge of Bank products, services, processes, regulations, card association rules, and associated USAA policies. Build relationships with USAA members while servicing their banking products.
CareCentrix 04/2014- 06/2015
Verifications Specialist (Tampa, FL)
• Ensured timely, efficient and accurate review of patient’s records. Received incoming calls. Maintained strong business relationships for insurance verification.
• Read & interpreted general business correspondence, procedure manuals, and specific health plan documents. Dealt with a variety of variables as well as document and quality records. Understand and comply with HIPAA & ISO standards
U.S. Embassy Panama 03/2011- 03/2014
RSO Administrative Specialist (Panama City, Panama)
• Responsible for generating, revising and auditing reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other various documents that are confidential or secret in nature.
• Scheduled meetings, conference calls and events for staff.
• Maintained calendars, records, emails, deadlines and appointments. Arranged travel plans, procured supplies and processed invoices.