Seung Hee Lee
Local Address: ** ******* ******, *********, ** 02446
617-***-**** email@example.com GitHub: https://github.com/cassielee04 EDUCATION
Boston University College of Engineering, Boston, MA Major GPA: 3.50 / GPA: 3.13 Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering May 2019
• Courses: Engineering Computation (MATLAB, C ECE Probability, Logic Design, Algorithms, Computer Organization, Enterprise Client–Server Software Systems Design (C#, CSS, HTML, ASP.NET), Discrete Math, Introduction to Computer Networking, Software Engineering, Machine Learning, and Senior Design. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Computer Programming Languages
• C, C++, Node JS, HTML, C#, CSS, SQL, MongoDB, ASP.NET, Python, Verilog PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Intern Front-End Engineer at Constant Contact (Full-Time) Summer 2019, Waltham
• Will be developing new features for front-end that allow the company's clients to engage with their customers. Functions will be integrated with back-end using Angular JS. Volunteer Full Stack Engineer at VeriNano (Part-Time) Present, Boston
• Developing both back-end and front-end for branding purposes on the web. Clients can purchase products via the application.
Intern at Cloud Security company NET-ID (Full-Time) Summer 2018, Seoul, Korea
• Created mobile-responsive web pages for the company using HTML and CSS based on responsive web samples and templates.
• Used Client C MQTT library and Server Java MQTT library from Open SSL, the app could send the pointer array of x and y points to the mobile to communicate through mobile blackboard. RELATED PROJECTS
Machine Learning for IoT Networking Mapping Present
• Developing an Nmap-like software utility to fingerprint IoT devices using SDR, namely to enumerate devices located in a physical space and provide as much information as possible about their hardware specifications, communication protocols, network address, and software environment.
• Developing and researching machine learning models for identifying network protocols with frequency sweeping. Mood Fixer Web Application (Team Leader) December 2018
• Implementing Google Cloud Vision API and Spotify API for selecting music based on the user’s mood.
• The application accesses the webcam to capture the face of the user and analyzes their mood. Each mood will be stored in the local Mongo DB database and call APIs. Room Condition Web Application Project August 2018
• Developing a web application that manages user authentication and sessions. The application updates and stores users’ room information (temperature and humidity) using Node JS, Mongo DB, and Firebase API. Advanced Client Server Software Design April 2018
• Designed a login-protected website utilizing the ASP.NET authentication system. The website is built to store user-input data in the local SQL database (C#, CSS, HTML). Organizer Android Studio Application December 2017
• Developed a calendar application to organize class schedule using SQL-lite to store data (the professor’s name, course names, class days, and times). The code for the application and documentation was maintained by a version control system, GitHub.
Implementing Warcraft Game in C++ December 2017
• Object orientation and class-specification programming that located objects in a two-dimensional (ASCII graphics) world in which objects moved and behaved in various ways. TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate Teaching Fellow Spring 2019, Boston, US
• Assisting students with homework and exams in Wireless Communication course.
• Assisting students with projects: solving signal processing questions using python/MATLAB Undergraduate Teaching Fellow Spring 2018, Boston, US
• Assisting students with homework and exams in ECE Probability course.
• Assisting students with projects: solving probability questions using python/MATLAB LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Global International Mentor 2018–2019, Boston, US
• Building a line of communication with our mentees to answer questions about American culture as well as the culture and community at Boston University.