La Tasha G. Lee
Self-motivated, proficient and analytical Accounts Receivables Representative and Payment Posting Specialist seeking long term employment in an organization where I can channel my ambition, drive for success, grow professionally and further enhance my skills. Driving company’s Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and staff. To leverage my 20+ years of client facing skills as an Accounts Receivable Specialist, Billing Representative and Payment Posting Specialist in a call center environment. Ensure team is delivering excellent customer service and demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. Core Qualifications
• Organized and thorough in all paperwork • 10-Key data entry and Order Entry
• Efficient in time management and multitasking
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of auto-pay systems
• Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Lotus Notes and R12 Oracle • EClinicalWorks • Taulia Portal
• SAP and Medisoft experience • EPIC • QuickBooks Enterprise • First Data • Fishbowl
• Open Invoice • Great Plains • EDI systems (OpenInvoice/Oildex, ADP, Cortex, ISupplier, and Ariba) • SOX Office Skills
Assertiveness • Excellent communication • Accountability • Integrity • Extremely Organized Adaptability Customer Oriented • Enthusiastic • Ability to Multitask • Transaction processing Composed and Professional Demeanor • Resourceful and Reliable worker Employment History
Accounting/ AR Analyst
Burnett Staffing Houston, TX July 2018 – Present
• Track all jobs to confirm all tickets are submitted to the Accounts Receivable department for processing.
• Accurately invoice all tickets in Great Plains.
• Work with other Billing Specialists to check each other’s work to isolate and correct any errors in the billings prior to sending invoices to customers.
• Submit invoices to the customers for payment through EDI systems (Oildex, ADP, Cortex, ISupplier, and Ariba), email, and postal mail.
•Utilize Excel to record ticket information for use by the accounting department and operations.
• Responsible for delivery of customer invoices and entering all rep field ticket submittals into ERP to process invoicing.
• Submit all supporting documentation to customer, per customer requirements, including customer invoices delivered via: Portal Upload; Customer AP e-mail address and U S Postal.
• Liaison with Shared Services to resolve any disputes with cash applications and other duties as directed. Billing Administrator
Ricoh Houston, TX June 2016 to April 2018
• Responsible for 100% accurate and timely customer billing utilizing knowledge of company products, processes and internal resources.
• Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary, from customers and other Ricoh personnel.
• Creates final billings as required for end of term contracts. Creates and maintains contract records and billings. Responsible for maintaining all paperwork in customer files.
• Reports unbilled contracts information to Supervisor monthly. Reconciles vendor credits to the contract billings and assists in training with Associate and Senior Associate representatives. Billing Specialist Home Health
Community Health Systems Houston, TX November 2015 to June 2016
• Posts payments daily to date of service. Maintain all payment information in the correct agency folder.
• Ensures all EOBs, checks and Credit Cards received via mail, FedEx and Fax are appropriately scanned, named and uploaded to the shared drive as received.
• Responsible for correcting posting errors as identified by billing staff, maintains monthly payments logs and balances.
• Receives credit card deposits information and logs-in to enter credit card charge into First Data. Prints a monthly credit card report and maintains in a monthly file. Account Receivable /Payment Posting Specialist
Clinical Pathology Laboratories Austin, TX August 2014 to November 2015
• Responsible for the posting of payments from insurance companies, patients, or any third-party payers, to customer accounts.
• Correctly identify the patient, account number to ensure accuracy & the type of payment and follow departmental procedure for account applications.
• Demonstrates ability to handle incoming paperwork efficiently, filing according to departmental process when completed.
• Based on information with payment, correctly apply payments, process refunds, or resubmit accounts as needed. Decipher insurance company codes to follow-up on payments or denials. Payment Posting Representative I
Austin Regional Clinic Austin, TX August 2013 to August 2014
• Researched reconciliation discrepancies and verified the balanced revenue receipts received from various patients and insurance companies.
• Generates any adjustments necessary to complete correct posting of payments and adjustments using appropriate A/R and ANSI codes.
• Examined patients' insurance coverage, deductibles, possible insurance carrier payments and remaining balances not covered under their policies when applicable. Evaluated patients' financial status and established appropriate payment plans.
• Confidently and adeptly handled claim denials and/or appeals. Identified and resolved patient billing and payment issues. Precisely evaluated and verified benefits and eligibility. Front End Healthcare Billing Specialist
LabCorp Houston, TX March 2010 to August 2013
• Performs posting of patient information at the set production level, while maintaining a 97% quality rate.
• Work billing exceptions report in an electronic format by utilizing the system tools for resolution or phone calls to the customer for needed billing information and update accordingly.
• Ensuring all billing information for lab services is entered into the billing system daily & resolving initial billing exceptions to meet customers' requirements & verified patient insurance, eligibility.
• Process work completely and accurately (documents, invoices, orders, payments, requisitions, mail, claims, logs, inventory, specimens etc.) within departmental guidelines & time frame. Education
Medical Billing & Coding Insurance 2009 - 2010
Remington College Houston, TX