I. Name: ADESINA, TOMILOLA DAMILOLA
II. Place and Date of Birth: Iju-Ishaga/12th November, 1989 III. Nationality: Nigerian
IV. Religion: Christianity
V. Current Postal Address P. O. Box 7801, Ikeja.
VI. Permanent Home Address: 3, Akintunde Fadipe close, Heritage Estate, Akute, Ogun State.
VII. Telephone Number: 070********
VIII. Marital Status: Single
Alternative antimicrobial therapy: use of plant extracts XIV. List of publications
1. Adesina, T. D., Nwinyi, O. C. and Olubguyiro, J. A. (2015). Prevention of Bacterial Biofilms on Urinary catheter by selected plant extracts. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 18 (2): 67-73. (Scopus indexed)
2. De, N., Ezenwa U. S. and Adesina T. D. (2015). Physiochemical and microbiological assessment of Lagos lagoon water, Lagos, Nigeria. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 10 (2):78-84.
3. Nwinyi, O.C, Ebojie, O., Adesina, T., Oniha, M., Olopade, B. (2017) Antibiotic resistance patterns of bacteria species isolated from ice- cream vended in Ota and Lagos metropolis. Research Journal of Microbiology 12(1) 50-57. (Scopus indexed) IX. Institution and location MM/YY to MM/YY FIELD OF STUDY Redeemer's University, Ede, Nigeria 10/2006 10/2010 Microbiology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
X. Academic qualification DEGREE MM/YY FIELD OF STUDY Redeemer's University, Ede, Nigeria B.Sc. 10/2010 Microbiology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria M.Sc. 07/2013 Microbiology Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria Ph.D in view Microbiology XII. Work experience From To Begin Status Present Status Covenant University 2018 2018 Panel member: 400L IT report presentation Covenant University 2015 date Research assistant Research assistant Covenant University 2015 date Dept. P.G. tutor Students Dept. P.G. tutor XIII. Current research
Molecular characterization of beta-lactamase genes from carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae 2
4. Adesina, T.D., Nwinyi, O. C., De, N., Omonigbehin, E. A. First Detection of Proteus cibarius sp. of clinical significance. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 210 (2018) 012001. http//doi:10.1088/1755-1315/210/1/012001 (Scopus indexed) Conferences attended with papers
5. Adesina, T. D, Nwinyi, O. C, Olugbuyiro, J. A. O (2013). Delay in the formation of biofilm on urinary catheter by the use of Psidium guajava, Mangifera indica and Ocimum gratissimum. Conference of Dean of Postgraduate in Nigeria Universities, Covenant University 25-26th September (Poster presentation).
6. Adesina, T. D., Nwinyi, O. C., De, N., Omonigbehin, E. A. (2018). Molecular detection of plasmid-mediated CTX-M gene in recently discovered Enterobacter specie. Conference of 8th International Biotechnology Conference, Exhibition and Workshop (IBCEW), Covenant University 11-13th March (Oral presentation).
Publications on the website of the United States’ National Centre for Biotechnology Information Authored thirty-two (32) new gene sequences of Bacteria deposited in Genbank Maryland USA. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore?cmd=historysearch&querykey=56 Manuscripts submitted for publication
Adesina, T. D., Nwinyi, O. C., De, N., Omonigbehin, E. A. (2018). Review on Beta-Lactam Antibiotics Resistance in Nigeria: Clinical and Economic Impact. Adesina, T. D., Nwinyi, O. C., De, N., Omonigbehin, E. A. (2018). First detection of plasmid- mediated β-lactamase gene in Escherichia fergusonii. XV. Extra-curricular activities
XVI. Names and addresses of referees:
Dr. Joshua B. Owolabi
Senior Lecturer (Enhanced)
Professor Obinna C. Nwinyi
Sub-dean School of Postgraduate Studies,
Mr Adedayo E. Omonigbehin
Chief Laboratory Scientist, Molecular Laboratory