NAME : JAMES THUKU GITITI
POSITION : CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
NATIONALITY : KENYA
DOB : 13
EXPERIENCE : OVER 4 YEARS
HEIGHT : 5.9
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH SWAHILI & KIKUYU
CONTACT : +254*********(WhatsApp)
+974-****-**** – Qatar
Institution : Amboseli Institute of Hospitality
Course : Certificate in Hospitality and Hotel Management Institution : Kenya Institute of Security and Criminology (K.I.S.C) Course : Diploma in Security Management and Legal Studies Secondary : NAARO HIGH SCHOOL
Awarded the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Primary : MUGAA-INI PRIMARY SCHOOL
Awarded the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education WORK EXPERIENCES
Doha Security Services
Position: Control Room Operator
• Update record of new Guards on Training and send report to Operations.
• Follow up Guards sent or scheduled for interview as required.
• Communicate with Inspectors or Patrolling Supervisors any issues or incidents reported by the Guards in the locations
• To record all reports in accordance with client procedures and policy. Page 2 of 3
• To report all incidents to management in an accurate manner.
• To be fully acquainted with all emergency procedures.
• Takes general phone calls.
• Ensure about the guards’ welfare.
• Follow up with Camp Boss to make sure about the Guards grooming.
• Monitoring the CCTV – Reporting and monitoring any incidents or suspicious activities.
• Manning the operation of the electronic gates of office.
• Receive, record, react, relay, dispatch during emergency calls and situations.
• Receive, record and pass on to concerned individual such vital information or instructions conveyed or reported.
• Assist field staff on their back up support requirements.
• Provide or dispatch back up driver and transportation when required.
• Back up measures in case of emergencies, power failure and disturbances
Golden Palm Breeze Hotel Kenya
Position: Head Waiter
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that diner receive high quality service
• Overseeing proper order and flow of dishes
• To welcome, sit and take food orders from the guest
• To communicate with other restaurant staff and departments
• To ensure that all billing procedure is through, correct and signed at completion of each meal 2013:2015
KK SECURITY CO.LTD KENYA
Position: Security Guard
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to alarms and calls of distress.
• Stop suspicious people and ask for identifications.
• Investigate thefts and police reports.
• Call for aid if necessary.
• Use of walkie talkies and cell phones to stay in contact with security supervisor
• Check purses, pockets and bags for suspicious items.
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Page 3 of 3
Available upon request