ALIANA LILI IHAROSI
** **** **** ****., *******, Ontario, M5V 3Y4
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my resume for consideration. Enclosed is my resume which outlines my communications and marketing background as well as my extensive experience supporting c-suite executives and executive management teams. With just a cursory review of my career profile, you will notice I bring a wealth of experience building and fostering strong relations with C-level executives. What I believe distinguishes me as the best candidate for this position is my diligence and dedication as well as a diverse background encompassing communications, marketing, team management, and executive support. I have had the opportunity to contribute my expertise in the following ways:
• Writing and editing internal communications and client content and ad copy, as well as executive ghostwriting.
• Serving as the “lieutenant” to a varied range of senior and c-suite executives, presidents and CEOs inclusive.
• Evaluating competitive weaknesses and authoring and delivering messaging strategies utilizing both traditional and digital advertising platforms.
• Leveraging a research and communications background to translate analytical concepts into layman terms.
• Demonstrating a high level of expertise in crafting creative materials and tracking new opportunities with greater efficiency using leading-edge analytical tools.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML to create reports, client materials, etc.
• Managing creative assets and submissions for award shows and marketing campaigns.
• Strong ability to lead small teams in supporting strategic management efforts, working across all business units to implement strategic marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness. To these accomplishments, I add essential intangibles such as outstanding organizational abilities and solid communication strengths, interacting with a variety of executive management personnel to develop quality partnerships necessary to establish successful marketing and promotional campaigns. I have the ability to bridge the gap between clients and various internal and external influencers to identify new challenges and lead teams to greater success. Should your organization choose to leverage my proven managerial and communications background, it will enjoy the same. I am requesting the opportunity to connect with you so that we may discuss your current needs as well as my experience and qualifications in greater detail. In the interim, thank you for your consideration.
Aliana Lili Iharosi
ALIANA LILI IHAROSI
15 Fort York Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3Y4
A digital communications professional with over fifteen years of progressive experience in both large and small, international and national organizations. A strategic leader with a track record of breaking silos and building bridges amongst and between internal and external stakeholders. Graphic design competency in Adobe Photoshop, as well as working-knowledge competencies in Adobe InDesign and HTML.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Internal & External Communications
• Marketing Research & Analytics
• Social Media & Campaign Management
• Business Administration & Operations
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Project Management & Resourcing
Great North Associates
Private wealth management advisors and appraisers operating in the North American region. Communications Manager • 2018 to Present
• Supervising the MarComm unit overall, in addition to providing 1:1 training to junior staff.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of internal and external communications throughout North America; Canada and US.
• Leading projects to introduce new communications, or upgrade existing communications, by developing proposals and recommendations.
• Developing, managing and executing strategic and tactical communication campaigns, programs and associated activities to support the overall growth of business.
• Managing and creating timely content supporting advisor and client communications, including content related to: advisor best practices, wealth strategies, product enhancements and launches, client reporting and market insights.
• Ensuring all content is accurate and approved by appropriate stakeholders (e.g. legal, compliance, client accounts team, management).
• Obtaining regular feedback from stakeholders in order to incorporate said feedback into content development.
• Monitoring industry and competitive environment to proactively identify opportunities for new content; identifying trends, emerging issues or major events that may impact communications.
• Partnering with business project leads to conduct focus group sessions with employees who are impacted by change to better understand the change management activities needed. Cossette Communication Inc.
Internationally recognized and award-winning integrated marketing, advertising, and communications agency with offices found world-wide.
Strategy Manager, Research & Resourcing • 2016 to 2017 (Promotion)
• Supervised internal and external projects by creating and overseeing work-back schedules.
• Managed stakeholder expectations by delegating appropriate resources to projects.
• Cultivated better communication with strategy stakeholders by implementing, and chairing, weekly scrums and 1:1s in order to keep a pulse on the current state of available resources.
• Identified and deployed marketing research strategies for a number of clients inclusive of, but not limited to: SickKids, Ottawa Senators, General Mills, Telus Mobile, TD Bank, and BMW.
• Ensured stakeholders comprehended and remained well-informed of project KPIs and their overall ROIs by monitoring analytics and preparing metric and/or intelligence reports, delivered in either and/or both layman's and technical terms, utilizing such services as Sysomos/Meltwater, Tableau, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Surveys, and others.
• Bolstered morale via the orchestration of team and interdepartmental outings and events, from social gatherings to learning sessions.
• Further managed departmental resources by interviewing, and outsourcing to freelancers and third party services when project-scope exceeded available internal resources.
• Ensured optimal performance and efficiencies by implementing and executing regular audits of administrative and operational procedures.
Senior Executive Assistant, Business Operations & Strategy • 2014 to 2016
• Provided the c-suite team, as well as their departments and occasionally their clients, with executive support inclusive and well beyond the scope of calendar management, reconciling expenses, travel arrangements, conference and misc. event planning, vendor contract and services management, organizing training sessions, and technical assistance.
• Developed internal and external communications; writing, editing, and formatting documents and/or content for both the agency and its clients, inclusive but not limited to corporate communications, research reports, briefs, proposals, press releases, and copy decks.
• Supported business development in identifying and deploying marketing research and competitive intelligence strategies for potential clients during the RFP (Request for Proposal) stages via MERX discoveries or by writing and/or editing briefs and proposals and submitting them prior to deadline.
• Promoted the agency by tracking and researching industry relevant award shows (e.g. CASSIES, Cannes Lions, CMAs, etc.) and alerting stakeholders to their categories and deadlines, assisting stakeholders with said category selection, compiling and proofreading all entries and credits prior to uploading them to intended award site, serving as point of contact for award show organizers during the submission process and managing any further requests.
• Oversaw budget, logistics, delegation and/or execution of corporate culture events as change management stakeholder and as a key member of the agency's Social Committee.
• Implemented and executed an annual winter clothing drive for the homeless. Endloop Mobile
Mobile-focused design startup, serving North American clients—acquired by Demac Media in 2015. Data Analyst & Social Media Coordinator • 2013 to 2014
• Identified innovative marketing ideas and developed deployment strategies for Red Bull's ongoing, international "3Style" and "Flugtag" campaigns—specifically targeting influencers live at the time of the events, incentivizing them with free swag, thereby successfully promoting added real-time buzz for the events and brand exposure overall.
• Ensured stakeholders comprehended and remained well-informed of project KPIs and their overall ROIs via real-time analytics monitoring and preparing pre and post-event intelligence reports, delivered in either and/or both layman's and technical terms, utilizing such services as Facebook Insights, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics, Web Trends, Salesforce, and others. Elemental Inc.
Small-sized albeit full-service marketing and advertising agency, serving clients globally. Marketing Communications Assistant • 2011 to 2013
• Ensured agency was properly represented to the public by developing editorial content for social media channels; overseeing and executing all social media activity.
• Supported business development externally and internally by planning and executing client events and team-building initiatives.
• Oversaw short and long-term projects, and promotional materials, ensuring all artwork and items were on brand and delivered on time.
• Identified effective promotional methods both internally, for the agency, and externally, for Elemental's clients by conducting market research and competitive intelligence.
• Provided in-house editorial services for all print and digital projects prior to launch.
• Saved and increased revenue for small business owner by researching and applying for government grants and financing.
• B.A. – English, University of Toronto 2007 to 2011
• Cert. – Psychology, Ryerson Present
• Cert. – Strategic Marketing, Ryerson Present