• *+ years of Software Product Testing experience
• Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), QA standards, SQA Methodol- ogy, testing strategies and tools
• Experience working on multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
• Knowledge of Agile development processes including SCRUM
• Participate in Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos, and Sprint Reviews
• Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to understand requirements and design test plans that meet company needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, us- ability, agile implementation practices, and adherence to testing goals and principles
• Plan and develop Test Plans and Test Cases to ensure development outputs meet defined specifica- tion cases in coordination with Business requirements, Technical Specifications, installers / upgrades documents, and management
• Advise stakeholders and developers regarding usability issues
• Creating and Updating existing QA documentation
• Running System, Integration, Functional, Compatibility, UI, and UAT testing on multiple web-based products and platforms
• Ability to create clear, concise defect submissions
• Identify deficiencies in software during testing and assist development staff with analysis and correc- tions
• Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
• Manage all aspects of test execution in support of Mobile releases/projects by performing compati- bility, functionality testing with various mobile platforms such as iOS and Android devices
• Knowledge of Unix-command, ADB-command, and SQL-command
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
• Great team player; curiosity with strong desire to continually learn and take on increasing levels of responsibility
• Language skills: English, Russian, Kyrgyz, Spanish(learning) TECHNICAL SUMMARY:
• Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, and Mac OSX
• Mobile Platforms: Windows Mobile, iOS, Android OS
• Database: Oracle, and MySQL
• Management tools: HP ALM/JIRA
• Automation tools: Win Runner/Load Runner/Jenkins
• Bug Tracking: JIRA, and HP Quality Center Defect Module
• Applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
B.S. in Management and Education - KPU University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan Continuing education in Computer Science - Lone Star College, North Harris, Houston, Texas SQL classes: www.lynda.com, www.guru99.com
Software QA Engineer
01/17 – 02/19 Quality Assurance Engineer
ValleyTekSolutions - San Jose, CA
ValleyTekSolutions delivers business solutions for small to medium size businesses. ValleyTekSolutions provides QA
& Testing Services for a variety of software products, web applications, enterprise applications and mobile devices.
• Full lifecycle QA experience – designed test plans/test cases, executed and maintained manual and automated test suites, analyzed the results, reported, tracked and triage defects, and ultimately made the decision on test completion
• Documented defect/issues in Jira BTS, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps to replicate
• Wrote and executed test cases on major features of the application: Search, Shopping cart and Check out modules, email, donation module, and etc.
• Planned and executed functional, integration, regression, usability, compatibility, system and performance testing
• Tested native mobile application by performing compatibility testing with various mobile platforms such as iOS and Android devices to ensure that functionality works as expected.
• Installed applications and proceeding testing by using Jenkins software tools and ADB-commands by con- necting Android device to the computer with a USB cable.
• Worked with MySQL relational database
• Advised stakeholders and developers regarding usability issues
• Shared knowledge with other test engineers and continuously research industry best test technologies
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Assisted the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
• Completed regression/verification testing daily.
• Followed instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by QA Leads and the QA Manager.
• Environment: Windows, MacOS, iPad, iPhone, Android, Java, MySQL, Jira BTS, and HP ALM 10/11 – 08/13 Global Resource Coordinator/Junior QA Engineer Intertek - The Woodlands, TX
• Provided training, recruiting and organizational support for all company affiliations locally and globally
• Participated in ensuring the smooth functioning of the unit's operations
• Provided online Database system trainings through conference calls for users in different affiliations including overseas offices (Europe, Latin American countries, Canada, Mexico) by assisting Managers and Project Co- ordinators with resourcing and creating in the database system
• Coordinated college recruiting initiatives by planning project plans and creating them throughout the process; created user guides, manuals for new web based database systems as a handbook style. Attended career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
• Provided Management support by advising/consulting on recruitment and on best practice recruitment candi- date selection.
• Tested RST (Resource Searching Tool) application for internal use and consequently completed regression/ verification testing daily.
• Identified, analyzed, reported, tracked bugs, and drove issues to resolution
• Reviewed defects raised by business stakeholder and updated for accuracy as necessary
• Performed functional, usability, performance, end-to-end testing, implemented agile practices and adhered to testing goals
• Environment: Windows, MacOS, Java, MySQL, SQL Server, Success Factor, Deltek, Virtual Edge, Siebel, RST and BugzillaBTS
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST