Mt. Stewart, PE C0A 1T0
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Passionate about providing excellent customer service;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proactive thinking and problem solving;
• Fast and eager learner;
• Works well in team environments;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office;
• Competent in radio operations;
• Flexible and adaptive personality.
Jan 2019 –Present Liberty Tax Services
Reception / Administrator
May 2011 – May 2018 GeoMetrix Rail Logistics
• Reception including and not limited to: answering phones, mail distribution, couriering, and responding by phone or email to customer inquiries/questions;
• Managing Accounts Payables and Accounts
• Data entry;
• Maintaining File room;
• Ordering and inventory management of office supplies
• Travel Arrangements for Executives
• Database file maintenance
Aug. 1991- Mar. 2011 First Student Canada (Formerly Cardinal Coach Lines) Transit Supervisor – 2008 to 2011
Bus Driver – 1991 to 2008
• Hiring and supervision of drivers;
• Create driver schedules;
• Booking special needs transit Clients;
• Invoicing for Transit Contracts;
• Dispatching of Transit;
• On road monitoring of drivers.
Sept. 1988- Mar. 1990 British Petroleum Resources Canada. Data Control Clerk/File Clerk
Dec.1987-Sept. 1988 Digital Power Corporation Ltd. Secretary/Receptionist
Oct. 1989 Technologies Research and Communications. Calgary, Alberta.
“Fundamentals of Petroleum Technology”.
Sept. 1984-Oct. 1986 Eastern Washington University. Cheney, Washington. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science.
Sept 1982-Aug. 1984 Spokane Falls Community College. Spokane, Washington. Associate Arts Degree.
Sept. 1978- Jun. 1981 East Valley High School. Spokane, Washington. High School Diploma.
GeoMetrix Rail Logistics
Personal Friend of 32 years