· A creative & hardworking, seeking a position to start the Career with a reputed organization where I can utilize my skills for the benefit of company.
Professional Summary and Core Capabilities
· 4+ years of profound experience as an Administrative Assistant, Career & Immigration Consultant and Sales Manager
· Expertise in co-ordination and communication with Clients.
· Excellent capability to explore, learn and understand newer business domains.
· Customer/client Service
· Relationship building
· As a diligent team player exhibit impressive interpersonal and motivational skills. Certifications
· Fashion Designing Certificate of Diploma from Skyblue Professional Work Experience
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SHASAN INDUSTRIES JUN’16 – MAR’19 Responsible for:
- Work collaboratively with the objective of reaching stated sales goals & objectives.
- Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies and to obtain most cost-effective pricing.
- Leverage existing relationships to identify new lead sources and to pursue and convert leads
- Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff, and handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- Assist with numerous tasks throughout the day including: scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls, making travel arrangements and keeping accurate records
- Create spreadsheets and templates using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Answer email inquiries from potential clients using correct company procedures.
- Designing and executing promotional campaigns along with managing company events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
CAREER/IMMIGRATION CONSELOR OPULENTUS OVERSEAS CAREER AUG’15 - MAR’16 Responsible for:
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Setup interview with all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure client’ needs.
- Ensure that all the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Achieving targets, lead management, correct product delivers to candidate according to his/her profile for immigration visa process.
- Received an appreciation for meeting target
SALES MANAGER WORLD TRADE TOURS & TRAVEL COMPANY OCT’14 – APR’15 Responsible for:
- Develop strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered.
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new markets;
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records;
- Selling travel products and tour packages;
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations; Education
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE JUNE 2011 SAHJANAND ARTS OF COMMERCE COLLAGE (WES ASSESSED-BACHELOR)
· Related coursework: Accounts, Statistics, Business Law, Economics