Everett, WA 319-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
US Permanent Resident eligible to work for any employer
Quality Engineer with 5+ years of experience in testing leading edge technologies in
Android and Linux, Ruby. I am a quick learner, self-motivated and flexible team player
who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle
multiple concurrent tasks.
● 5+ years of professional experience in comprehensive testing of web and mobile
applications and devices with excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Understanding and a hands on experience in test driven development methodology.
● Experience in White box and Black box testing, GUI, integration, functional, user
acceptance, database and regression testing
● Proficient in STLC and Agile SCRUM Testing Methodologies
● Familiar in writing automated UI tests using Selenium
● Familiar in leveraging the adb tool shell commands for communicating, configuring
and debugging devices under test.
● Familiar in Python language.
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office, SQL, Python, HTML, CSS, Selenium
Playnetwork Inc. Redmond, WA May, 2016-April, 2019
• Implement and test key features for music software application for android devices
using test driven development methodology.
• Performed White Box and Black Box Testing (Unit and Integration Testing)
• Used Functional, Smoke, Stress, Regression, Integration, System Testing.
• Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new
functionality with the existing functionalities of the application
• Used the shell script and bash commands to figure out the problem in a player
• Used Postman to call API.
• Used selenium to automate UI.
• Used SQL to query database.
• Use Trello to track and record tickets and bugs.
• Creation of detailed test cases by understanding the requirement documents, Framing
• Track the status of the android and Linux players worldwide for thousands of
customer like Starbucks, Macy’s, Hilton, A&F etc.
• Test the dual zone functionality of the players: a capability of playing different
songs/messages simultaneously at 2 locations from the same device. Many restaurants
and hotel clients currently play different music at different places of business based of
their respective pre-programmed playlists.
• Test the functionality of the code written by the developers
• Work closely with PM, developers, test team in addressing day to day issues and
testing quality software for customer satisfaction
• Performed end to end regression testing, ad-hoc testing
Environment: Java on Android, Linux
Tool used: Postman
Renew Financial Portland, OR October,2015 – April,2016
• Tested web services architecture for both shopping and mortgage work-flow for
internal/external clients to consume
• Used JIRA to track the tickets and record the Bug found
• Created test plans and test cases for the features assigned in every release and
completed the tasks, work items assigned within the given time frame
• Worked with the test technologies/processes in the cloud such as UI automation, data
driven automation, code coverage, and performance/stress tests.
Alpha Dental of Arizona, Inc. Phoenix, AZ February,2013-September,2015
• Created detailed test cases by understanding the business logic and user requirements
for manual testing. Documented & executed the same for different modules using
• Created Reusable Functions by using QTP.
• Followed Agile/Scrum process and coordinated daily scrums and analyzed stories.
• Executed the test scripts on different releases and validated the actual results against
the expected results by using QTP.
• Extensively used the Shared object repository and Local Object repository.
• Trained and mentored team members onsite and offsite on automation concepts,
frameworks and automation tools.
• Conducted and Participated in automation scripts code reviews, which help the team
members to share the best practices in framework and effectively using functions and
• Test Bed Setup for Shakeout Testing & Regression Testing
• Preparing test report documents for each and every test case tested.
• New functionality Testing, User Interface Testing, Data Testing, and Validation
• Generated the test defect report and logged it to the Test Director
• Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) by University
of Michigan on Coursera.
• Python Data Structures by University of Michigan on Coursera.
University on Coursera
• Using Python to access Web Data by University of Michigan on Coursera
• Using Databases with Python by University of Michigan on Coursera
Bachelors of Science in Economics: South Dakota State University, Brookings SD