Healthcare/Technology/Multilingual/ Sales Professional
602-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/loredanablasenak
Top performing professional with superior vision and strategic thinking capabilities. Effective at selling in various industries while producing top results in competitive business environments. Successful at selling through partner-channel business models and also direct to end-users. A strong relationship builder, negotiator and networker with global experience.
Skills and Expertise
•Currently hold almost 10 years in Healthcare experience, particularly working with strategic/national Healthcare Partners resulting in growth of business and sales objectives.
•Ability to build and maintain executive relationships.
•Experience managing cross functional resources, including demand generation strategies and execution, pipeline management, quota management, and revenue generation.
•Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese; proficient in French
•More than 15 years experience in direct sales and/or channel sales.
•Complex Solution Selling in high-stress environments
•Strategic Account Planning and Consulting
•Proven experience in developing sales partner programs and implementing sales strategies.
•Market and Competitive Analysis
•ROI and Financial Analysis
•Branding and Positioning
•Relentless Follow Up
International Business Development Manager, GlobalMed Scottsdale, AZ 7/15-12/17
• Market and sell telemedicine hardware and software solutions worldwide through video-conferencing and remote demonstrations.
• Identify new business opportunities, develop strategies for increasing GlobalMed’s revenues, profitability and global footprint by supporting partners on marketing, remote presentations in 3 different languages, pricing and technical support
• Currently lead and support a remote Sales Representative in Africa, and help him bring in new distributors and resellers.
• International Department closed on December 2017 due to lack of resources.
• Brought in two new partners in the Middle East, Vietnam, South Africa in just 12 months and currently working on several more in Colombia, China and Scotland.
• More than tripled international revenue by developing and maintaining business relationships with direct customers and partners outside of the United States.
Regional Manager, Business Wire, Scottsdale, AZ 4/15-7/15
• Successfully hired new Account Executive to take over my previous CRD position.
• Managed the Phoenix Newsroom which included the Senior Newsroom Manager, three Newsroom Editors, one Client Service Representative and one Account Executive.
• Responsible for bringing in new clients regarding news and multimedia solutions, as well as financial compliance for Fortune 1000 public companies and privately held firms.
• Work closely with both PR and IR agencies in order to evaluate potential client’s news distribution needs.
• Brought in 3 large new clients in just 2 months..
• Involvement in external professional industry organizations and other events for the promotion of Business Wire and its services, including NIRI, AZ Bio and AZ Tech Council.
• Heavily pursued by GlobalMed to run their International Sales Department.
Account Executive, Client Relationship Development, Business Wire Scottsdale, AZ 5/14 – 4/15
• Successfully maintain and grow existing client relationships.
• Responsible for consulting with clients regarding news and multimedia solutions, as well as financial compliance for Fortune 1000 public companies and privately held firms.
• Work closely with both PR and IR agencies in order to evaluate my clients’ news distribution needs.
• Manage a large portfolio of accounts and identifying opportunities to introduce new product offerings and additional services.
• Involvement in external professional industry organizations and other events for the promotion of Business Wire and its services.
Sales Representative, SP Richards Company Phoenix, AZ 5/11 – 8/13
• Sales professional in charge of 20 resellers of Office Supplies/Office Furniture/Cleaning and Breakroom in the whole state of Arizona.
• Continued support for resellers by training their sales reps, providing marketing campaigns to increase market share, analyzing their company with business reviews on specific focus areas, offering ride alongs with my Furniture Specialist and Cleaning and Breakroom Specialist.
• Increased market share among top resellers by providing them with FUEL Sales and management training, MyAnalyst Pro to increase margins, Design Made Easy to help configure and price office furniture.
• Provided incentives for my reseller’s sales reps within our proprietary brands: Elite Image (compatible toners), Lorell (our brand for furniture), Business Source (our office supplies brand), Genuine Joe (our cleaning and breakroom brand).
• Worked closely with manufacturer reps to increase their specific brand within my top resellers.
• Positioned my resellers against the “big boxes”: Staples, Office Max/Office Depot, Quills etc.
• New opportunity arose with Independent Contracting position.
• Recipient of “President’s Club” in 2012, after only being with the company for one year.
• In 2012 won a trip to Boston for achieving quota at 108%
• 2012: #12 in the nation out of 80 reps.
• 2012: Over 100% of quota for all focus categories (Business Source, Lorell, CBS, Elite Image)
• Increased my sales by 50% with my largest customer by making them a “stockless” dealer.
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, GlaxoSmithKline Phoenix, AZ 11/05 – 5/11
• Sales professional trained on GSK’s top medications for Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Hypertension and Heart Failure, Enlarged Prostate and a Top Brand Antibiotic for Phoenix territory, including Goodyear and Avondale, Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction and Queen Creek
• Excellent use of the “when, why, how” model with Primary Care physicians, Internists, Allergists, Pulmonologists, Pediatricians, Endocrinologists, Cardiologists and Urologists
• Increased market share among Hispanic doctors by integrating my cultural background into the sales model
• First one to adopt the “product and customer base knowledge” commission structure in the Pharma industry.
• Recipient of “Spirit Awards” for top performance 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
• Recipient of “Emerald Tier Award” top region rep 2008; received stock options and trip to Hawaii
• 2006: reached goal of 128% of Total Portfolio Achievement
• 2007: #11 in the region, concurring challenges of changing territories mid-year
• 2008: #7 in the region, and a 120% Total Portfolio Achievement
• 2009: #39 out of 400, and a 275% of Total Portfolio Achievement, with my partner out on maternity leave 3rd and 4th quarter
• 2010: Q1 and Q2 finished 82 out of 770 reps in the nation
Commercial Senior Executive, Imagistics International San Francisco, CA 7/03 - 8/05
• Responsible for selling software, hardware, digital office equipment and service to companies in a defined territory, focused on retaining customers and expanding sales revenue; as well as driving new market share
• Presenting to potential clients, giving demonstrations, consulting prospects and clients on which products would best fit their needs
• Actively prospect new business through a variety of strategies such as cold calling, foot canvassing, targeting, and Internet research
• Constantly work to better relationships with existing referral sources, while aggressively seeking new business relationships
• Stepping stone for big parma.
• Promoted to Senior Executive after 6 months of employment
• 2004 top performer in the company resulting in a trip to Bermuda and Miami
• Won numerous awards for being over quota every month
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Economics, International Business University of Arizona Tucson, AZ