Huntington Beach, California *****
657-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Web Designer/ Front-End Developer
Award-winning and technically sophisticated professional with a solid history of global design and development of websites from restaurants to resorts including e-commerce and marketing initiatives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Experience in nearly all aspects of web design and print design.
* Successful Social Media Marketing including SEO/SEM, campaigns and budgets, PPC, email marketing, online branding, catalog creation, newsletter marketing, photography, and e-commerce strategies.
* Skilled at designing and developing custom multi-platform websites for e-commerce and general marketing purposes provided custom/handwritten CSS coding, and provides strategic site planning improving user experience.
Ecom Automotive, Santa Ana, California
Sr. Designer / Front-End Developer (12/2015 – Present)
Conceive and direct all design initiatives that include robust social media campaigns, email marketing, branding, catalog creation, remarketing, new site development, and photography.
* Acknowledged for creatively designing a myriad of e-commerce websites setup to aesthetically draw traffic and work seamlessly for the end user.
* Provided logo design, apparel design, product packaging, business cards, inventory software implementation, and more.
* Designed and created hundreds of marketing emails for TuffStuff4x4.com and TuffStuffOverland.com.
* Managed and developed Facebook / Instagram ad campaigns while working closely with SEO / PPC companies to increase ROAS.
* Managed all e-commerce systems on a day-to-day basis to ensure system integrity and security.
PMP Marketing Group, West Palm Beach, Florida
Senior Designer (9/2012 – 12/2015)
Provided a complete company rebrand as well as technical and creative leadership for all marketing materials including three trade show booths, newsletters, and multiple other marketing materials. Designed endless trade publications and managed the art direction on client photo shoots.
* Developed a bootstrap-based templating system, designed 37 law firm websites, implemented RedBooth project management software, and customized an in-house CMS system based in ColdFusion.
* Led each site design meeting and design comp presentation.
* Received two ‘Summit Creative Awards’ in 2013.
Sesame Communications, West Palm Beach, Florida
Web Developer / Designer (9/2010 – 9/2012)
Transitioned into a remote, freelance role supporting the Seattle, WA main office responding to debugging and all other technical questions via Skype. Go to guy for CSS display issues.
* Championed the design and development of over 300 PHP websites within 18 months.
* Led the front-end development team providing training and support.
Rockwell Design Studio, West Palm Beach, Florida
President / Developer / Designer (1/2010 – Present)
Built custom WordPress sites WooCommerce and Magento Ecommerce solutions and developed robust online marketing campaigns utilizing various responsive emailer programs and software. Still managing client sites daily.
* Ensuring client market share by developing strategies utilizing SEO/SEM to keep their site and brand relevant; drawing new visitors on a consistent basis.
THAT Agency, West Palm Beach, Florida
Senior Designer / Developer (11/2006 – 5/2009)
Provided site planning and wire-framing for multiple clients needing high-end CSS/PHP/Ruby On Rails sites. Websites included Sol Melia and ME by Melia Hotels globally. Developed sites with the clients needs at the forefront and implemented a full UX/UI planning and research system.
Senior Web Designer / Developer / SEO Expert, Native Remedies LLC, Boca Raton, FL 7/2004-11/2006
Senior Media Graphics Coordinator, Cole + Russell Architects, Cincinnati, OH 7/2003-7/2004
Freelance Designer / Developer, Blaskovich Design, Cincinnati, OH 2/2000-7/2003
New Media Designer, Lange Wheeler Design Group / Swath Design, Cincinnati, OH 2/2000-10/2002
Lead Graphic Designer, Instant Replay / IR Video, Cincinnati, OH 3/1999-2/2000
Lead Graphic Designer, The Mercurio Group, Cincinnati, OH 7/1998-3/1999
Primary Graphic Designer, Douglas D. Thornton Associates, Road Town, Tortola, BVI 9/1997-7/1998
Education and Training
AIC College of Design, Cincinnati, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts, Concentration in Web Design
— Awards —
‘Summit Creative Award’, Site redesign of Simien.com, 8/2013 SIA
‘Summit Creative Award’, Silver Award for the redesign of PMPmg.com, 7/2013 SIA