Indian Institute of Science.
Contact no: 783-***-****
Address: A block,Indian institute of science,Bangalore,560012 CARRER OBJECTIVE
To have a challenging position in chemical engineering where I could apply all major principles and my specialized interested areas of application namely thermodynamics, fluid dynamics by which I can apply my wide knowledge and professional expertise in the field of chemical engineering. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
YEAR DEGREE/EXAM INSTITUTE GPA/MARKS
2019 M.Tech(CHE) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 7.7 (Till 2nd semester) 2016 B.Tech(CHE) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,Raebareli 6.54 2011 Higher Secondary St.Andrews School,Agra 68.8
2009 Secondary St.Andrews School,Agra 66.8
● Interfacial and Colloidal Phenomena ● Chemical Reaction Engineering
● Statistical Thermodynamics ● Modelling in Chemical Engineering.
● Molecular Dynamics Simulations ● Transport Processes B.Tech:
● Heat and Mass Transfer ● Petroleum Refining
● Modeling,simulation and Optimization ● Fluid Dynamics
● Plant Design ● Heterogeneous Catalyst Reactor Design
● Process Dynamics and Control ● Numerical and Statistical Methods AREAS OF INTEREST
● Statistical analysis
● Conceptual design
● Chemical manufacturing processes – Optimization
● Working with simulation packages and programming languages. ACADEMIC PROJECT DETAILS
● M.Tech Project(2018-2019):
Title: Analysis the Transport of the Small Molecules Through the Bacterial Pumps. Supervisor: Dr. K. Ganapathy Ayappa,IISC.
Description: This work is primarily concerned with the transport of drug molecules through bacterial pumps. In this work we will see the microsecond time scale movement of the drugs molecules in the bacterial pumps by using molecular dynamics simulation and we will try to build a model to overcome the resistance of different bacteria to the antibiotics for better drug-based treatments.
● B.Tech Project(2015-2016):
Title: Maintaining the Thermal Properties of Phase Change Materials. Supervisor: Dr. V.S.SISTLA,RGIPT.
Description: I did my final year B.Tech project on maintaining the thermal properties of the phase changing material. In our study we found that in the latent heat storage systems, salt hydrates like Glauber’s salt exhibit some problems when they are used as Phase changing material like phase segregation and supercooling. We used the gelatin gel to make glauber’s salt stabilized so that it can be used as PCM at 28-32 oC temperature interval applications. TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Programming Languages: Python,Fortran
● Softwares: Comsol,Gromacs
● Others : MS-Office (Word, Excel& Power point)
● Qualified GATE 2017 in chemical engineering with AIR 166.
● Qualified IIT-JEE 2012 with AIR- 7993 .
● Organization: 3M India Limited, Bangalore in 2018 Title: Oxidative and Thermal Degradation of Oil Soluble Poly Alkyl Glycol Blends in Commercial Engine Oils. Description: : The objective of this experiment was to observe the thermo oxidative properties of engine oil blends with oil soluble poly alkyl glycols (OSP).As we know that engine oil which we get from the refinery can be degrade by many means like oxidation of oil which results in the formation of the acids and sludge which get deposit on the engines wall and effect the engines life so to overcome the oxidation I used OSP as an additive with the engine oil and analysed it’s oxidation and thermal degradation behaviour by using DSC,FTIR and free air blow systems.
● Organization: Mangalore Refinery Private Limited, Mangalore in 2015 Title: Calculate the Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient of Heat Exchanger. Description: In the project i used the kern’s method to calculate the overall heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Event Management Head in College Cultural Fest.
● Co-head of Public Relation Committee of SPE RGIPT Student Chapter.
● Worked with Social Organization ARPAN, Which Provides Primary Education to Children in Raebareli,U.P.
● Paper Presented on Influence of Water Vapor on CO2 capture by Adsorption Organized by SPE Student Chapter in IIT Kharagpur in 2014.