*** ******** ***** #**** ******* GA 30030
Phone: 562-***-**** • E-mail: email@example.com
FELICITEES July 2018-until present Atlanta, GA
● Provided language/linguistic skills to convert highly technical product descriptions from English to French with translations reflecting the style and manner of expression of native French-speaking people.
● Translated and localized creative copy to retain the essence of the intended messaging.
● Worked closely with marketing executives to understand the product, sales distribution and marketing objectives.
● Delivered translation, proofreading, editing copywriting, subtitling, international marketing and PR. BOND February 2016-June 2018 New York, NY
EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO & FOUNDER Sonny Caberwal
● Fulfilled all executive assistant duties for CEO in a successful startup.
● Managed complex calendars, facilitated communication and logistics.
● Established policies and procedures for a better organization.
● Supported CEO with personal project support, data tracking, and administrative tasks. Frequently commended for quick-thinking and resourcefulness.
● Improved efficiency by organizing mounds of paperwork into a confidential, detail-oriented filing system.
● Organized personal and professional calendars and supplied reminders of meetings and events.
● Oversaw personal and professional travel arrangements, accommodations, and detailed itineraries.
● Planned events such as meetings, golf outings, birthday parties and quarterly company event for up as many as 275 people.
● Worked with CEO to guide him through the event details and served as personal coordinator throughout the entire planning process and event.
● Planned and coordinated menus, set up details, rentals, and desired specialty items with client and club staff members.
● Negotiated and booked venues, transportation.
● Tailored events according to the personal taste and budgets of CEO, managing and exceeding expectations.
● Maintained a portfolio of vendors serving as primary point of contact.
● Collaborated with CEO to meet client expectations; available on-demand 24/7
● Created and managed budgets of $10 000+ for events. Always delivered on time, under budget. LYCEUM KENNEDY FRENCH AMERICAN SCHOOL June 2013-January 2016 New York, NY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE HEAD OF SCHOOL / AFTER SCHOOL & ADMISSION COORDINATOR
● Provided a full range of support services to Head of School. In charge of document preparation, confidential file management, mail handling, supply ordering, record maintenance, travel arrangements, and accommodations.
● Established the primary contact with the possible student.
● Assisted new parents in providing information and helping with the registration procedures.
● Guided families through their relocation process.
● Hold full responsibility and accountability for a wide range of activities driving students admission/retention.
● Proficient in public relations and customer services as and when required.
● Conducted tours with prospective families.
● Managed budgets and promoted the school to the community.
● Coordinated special events, requests, projects and communication plans.
● Established policies and procedures in order to bring order and stability to an extremely disorganized environment.
● Worked mutually with coordinators and teachers to ensure parents satisfaction. CONTROL RISKS March 2006-May 2013 Los Angeles, CA
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE COORDINATOR
● Directed office operations, including filing, supplies management, office appearance and general organization.
● Acted as the first point of contact, greeted and escorted all visitors.
● Liaised with all vendors.
● Tracked office expenses, managed expense accounts for accuracy and payments.
● Coordinated meetings between very high profile clients.
● Supported account executives with specific clients projects.
● Maintained the appearance and personality of the agency.
● Tracked office expenses, managed expenses accounts for accuracy and payments.
● Reduce office costs by 20% by consolidating all our national accounts. EDUCATION
Bachelor Degree in French Literature
AA Degree in Health and Social Care.
Fluent in French
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Proficient on PC & MAC platforms, Social Media Platform, MS Office 2010, Officer 365, Blackbaud, Google platform. PERSONAL Passion for gastronomy. Travelled through Europe, the United States, and the Caribbean. Animal lover and non-smoker.