TAMUNOIBIFIRI ROSEMARY HART
** ****, * ***** *** AVENUE FESTAC TOWN LAGOS NIGERIA
Tel: +234********** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn; www.linkedin.com/in/firioluwahart
A young Human Resource professional who understands the importance of maximizing the efficiency of an organization workforce in other achieve organizational objectives. She has grounded experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Change management, Policies Development and Implementation, Training and Development and Employee Relation. She is a people’s person, that is also ambitious, a self-starter as well as a strategic problem solver, with an honest, consistent, and creative mindset. Ibifiri is passionate about advancing her career as a Human Resources Professional.
• Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Ms. Word,Power point).
• Ability to work accurate with attention to details.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
• Flexibility and adaptability and high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to collaborate and work with as a team.
• Complex and critical thinking.
• Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
• Ability to take responsibility, proactive and work effectively as a team.
• Recruiting and talent sourcing expertise.
• Good knowledge of effective use of social media and Email marketing (use of mail chimp). EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
CHATTERED POST -GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
CHATTERED INSTITUE OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (ACICRM) 2018 DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MARKETING COLLEGE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT 2018
B.A, LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, NIGERIA (SECOND CLASS UPPER DIVISIONS) 2016 Senior Secondary School Certificate
NIGERIAN NAVY SECONDARY SCHOOL PORTHARCOURT 2008
TRAININGS ATTENTED / CERTIFICATION
Human Resources (HR) for beginners’ online course
(Online course on Udemy)
Human Resource Foundations
HR Refinery Training
FUTURE SOFTWARE RESOURCES LTD. August 2018- Present Position Held: Office Manager / HR Generalist
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Restricting of the recruitment policy and scouting and headhunting of great talents for available position in the organization, performing full circle recruitment activities/functions.
• Developed the company’s interview evaluation form for an adequate interview process.
• Developed an employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct and benefits information and redesigned various policies.
• Conducting and ensuring a seamless induction and on-boarding procedures for new hires.
• Introduced a verification process and background checks for all employees (Both New and already existing) for transparency and accountability.
• Coordinate the company operations by maintaining the office procedures and processes.
• Payroll administration; collation of monthly payroll, calculate absenteeism and all necessary benefits, spear headed and initiated all statutory deductions (Payee and pension) and remittances are made at stipulated time for all full time employees.
• Performed an in-depth Job analysis by revising job descriptions for all positions in the organization that helped to properly conduct performance management.
• Introduced the use of the I-Clocker and Check-in app to monitor attendance and curb lateness issues by employees by 80%
• Created and maintained efficient data management and up-to-date records of employees.
• Maintaining the office condition, ordering stationery and equipment and arranging for any necessary repairs.
• Ensure that all office items are invoiced and paid on time and follow up on all administrative correspondent.
• Supervised the purchase and maintenance of office facilities such as: laptops and other office equipment and ensuring they are insured.
• Manage all digital assets of the organisation on-line ensuring the company maintains a good cooperate image at all times
• Facilitates company trainings for staff, TGIF and all and team building activities to enhance performance management
• Co-ordinated and facilitated the first ever strategy session to hold in the company.
• With my strong negotiation skills, I Successfully recruited ALL current employees for Futuresoft with the use of social media and LinkedIn.
• Introduced a more efficient recruiting process with the use of interview evaluation forms, online recruitment test, and Emotional intelligence test
• Won Staff-of-the month on several occasion
• With my analytical and problem-solving skills, colleagues Nick-named me the ‘’REFORMER” for addressing and solving HR related issues.
• Freelance Recruitment service for; Diary of a Naija Girl, Caizen Business Development, MD/ CEO Rand Merchant Bank Stock Brokers Nigeria ltd, Cool Pool Swimming Academy, Zeta- Web, Narratives Production, Rhombus 24, FoodPro Group, amongst others. Position Held: Personal Assistant to MD/CEO (NYSC) September 2017 - July 2018
• First point of her contact for the CEO and office
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
• Responsible for calendars and document management
• Preparations of letters using approved templates
• Responding to incoming emails and reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines
• Booking, arranging travels and accommodation for the MD during official travels.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Employee Data management
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems in the company
• Organizing and attending meetings in the absence of the MD.
• Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• In-charge of petty cash and office monthly expenses
• In-charge of ensuring office is run smoothly in the absence of MD/CEO
• General Administrative, Office manager and HR functions BONNY LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, BONNY JANUARY 2017-JUNE 2017 Position Held: SENIOR SPECIAL ADVICER TO THE COUNCIL CHAIRMAN
• Advised the LGA Chairman on issues affecting the less privileged in the LGA
• Coordinated and organised events for the less privileged. (Orphans& Aged)
• Monitored and supervised initiatives targeted to promote the wellbeing for the less privileged.
• Attended briefings and meetings as regards matter afters affecting the less privileged on behalf of the LGA Chairman.
Available on request