• Experienced HR Generalist with a good understanding of HR and administrative related matters.
• Known for great attention to details, creative problem-solving skills and timeliness in managing various HR, Admin, and customer service functions.
• Always striving to exceed customer and employer expectations by delivering quality services.
• Fluent in English.
Fundraising Direct, Montreal, Canada. April 2018- January 2019 Fund-raiser / Call Centre Agent/ Customer Service Agent Consistent super achiever. Constantly exceeding goals and emerging on numerous occasions on the “Top performance” chart, and also winning the “Campaign Killing Champion” award. I was responsible for:
• Helping to raise funds for charities and non-profit organizations, by Inspiring supporters to give to cause or increase donations.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters, as well as managing and updating databases to record supporter’s contact and preference information.
• Ensuring that call metrics are met daily and I strove for low hold times.
• Being a knowledge leader on resources available to supporters and knowing where to find answers where I do not have one.
Cynosure Professional Services Limited, Nigeria. 2015 - 2017 HR Consultant/ Trainer
Consulted with start-ups, medium-sized and high growth organisations, providing quality HR services and creating HR departments from scratch. Created recruitment strategies to meet each client’s unique requirements. I also evolved as a transformational leader using my public speaking and communication skills to effect change on clients’ workforce, as well as overall bottom-line. Several trainees describe me as an impactful and charismatic teacher. I was responsible for:
• Providing strategic guidance to every member of the team, as well as quality control through administrative support.
• Guiding and managing the overall human resource system, policies, and programs.
• Staff and clients’ staff's recruitment, retention and terminations.
• Routinely training staff and clients’ staff on major soft skills; and other training as related to organizational objectives.
• Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization.
• Ensuring staff receive appraisals in accordance with the company’s policy and monitor probationary periods.
BESPOKE EVENTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED NIGERIA: Aug 2013- June 2015 Group HR/Admin Manager
Saved the organisation over $87,000 in outstanding non-compliant pension remittances, due to a combination of excellent negotiation skills, attention to details and interpersonal skills. I also created a graduated salary and grading system where previously they were non-existent; and also increased employee retention by 35%.
• HR Organization Leadership: Managed all Human resources function in an organisation with seven (7) subsidiaries in different parts of the country. Responsible for recruitment, staffing, onboarding, training and development, payroll administration, benefits, executive compensation, leadership development, performance management, HRIS, and regulatory compliance, amongst others.
• Organization Transformation: Helped to facilitate the redesign of core business operations. This included 2 site closures and some fast-track expansion. PARKWAY MICROFINANCE BANK, Nigeria. 2010- 2013
• HR generalist responsible for all HR related duties including the recruitment and selection processes for all levels of staff, facilitation of induction for new staff and training arrangement for both new and existing staff, performance management, Appraisals, Promotion, Compensation and Benefits, Staff welfare packages, Medical Retainership administration, support advice on disciplinary/grievance processes etc. INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC. Nigeria. 2006 – 2009
Worked in three (3) departments in varying capacities during this period. I Care Officer, Customer Care. Mar 2009 – Dec. 2009
• Providing exceptional services to customers.
Customer Service Officer, Operations. April 2008– Mar. 2009
• Delivering excellent customer service.
HR Officer. 2006-2008
• Involved with general HR administration, recruitment, staff welfare, updating policies, maternity, redundancy, leave administration and allowance etc. AFFILIATIONS
Associate Member-Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) 2014 Professional Diploma in Human Resource Management 2014 Member- Daystar Leadership Academy (DLA) Advanced Leadership Certification 2011 Course Attended: HR Certification (Phonersis HR Academy) 2011 EDUCATION
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU), NIGERIA
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mass Communication (Second Class UPPER, with honours), 2005 TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).