Current Address: I-5A Budh vihar phase-2 New Delhi Pin110086 OBJECTIVE To obtain a full time position in the field of civil engineering that will utilize my analytical and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering,
Overall GPA: 7.7/10
M.M Public School
Sr. Secondary Examination, May 2014
Vasudha Enclave, New Delhi
PROJECTS Fibre Reinforced Concrete, Team leader, April 2019
• Designed concrete mixes (glass fibre mixed & conventional mix of M25) according to IS codes.
• Performed various tests of cement, aggregates, concrete.
• Calculated characteristic strengths and compared the results of both mixes. Waste Plastic Bottles (PET) Usage in Road Construction, Team leader, December 2018
• Mixed grinded PET flakes with coarse aggregates (dry & wet method).
• Conducted laboratory performances on coated and non-coated aggregates.
• Research on global and national scope of sustainable methods. RELEVANT Fluid Mechanics Soil Mechanics Transportation Engineering COURSES Steel Structures Concrete Structures Surveying Engineering Hydrology Waste Water Treatment Structure Analysis WORK
University Survey Camp Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
Team leader, 10 days June 2017
• Prepared sheets of topography, contours, relative elevations and angles.
• Led a group of students in the area of Practical surveying.
• Performed survey techniques like levelling (auto & dumpy), chain & compass surveying, Angles measurement (vertical & horizontal) by theodolite and total station, plane table and contouring.
SKILLS Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, LINUX (ubuntu) Software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD CIVIL3D.
Languages: Fluent in English & Hindi; Conversant in Punjabi & Bangla. ACTIVITIES
• American society of civil engineering (ASCE), 2018-present
• Wheebox employability skills test AIR 85, 2018-present
• Research abstract in ‘student led conference on emerging trends in multidisciplinary research’ held at MM Engineering college. Oct, 2018.
• Chess club,M.M public school, 2012-2014.