Experience ENDOMEDICA / COOK MEDICAL; MEXICO CITY
SALES REP / AUGUST 2015 TO JULY 2017
Mexican company, which is exclusive provider of Cook Medical for the lines of Radiological Interventionism (RI), Peripheral Interventionism(PI), Aortic Interventionism(AI), Surgical Care(SC) and Lead Extraction(LE).
• I am a clinical specialist in PI, RI, AI and LE.
• My main responsibility was to provide clinical support during implant procedures, medical education and procedure consultation about the medical devices.
• Traveled often to provide clinical support to the physicians all over México.
• I created a new revenue stream with a discounted pack for patients to buy their material directly from Cook Medical providers. We had to do this because this is the way some hospitals in México work.
• Ensure payments or collected from the hospital’s correspondent area. I ensured outstanding payments from previous years were collected.
• Organization of the Endomedica/CookMedical yearly RI courses, that focuses on the physicians that are in their last year of residency.
• Attended Interventional Radiology training in Bloomington, Indiana at Cook medical's main offices with the México and Latin America regional managers.
• Use of SalesForce as a CRM strategy to improve my monthly goals. CIRCULO LLANEZA; MEXICO CITY
SALES REP / JULY 2011 TO JULY 2015
Company dedicated to the sale of funeral services insurance.
• One of my main activities at the company was to schedule appointments with employees of different companies and talk with them about the insurance program, its pros and cons, and answer any questions.
• Fill out their applications.
• After they get approved, visit the client to sign their contract and documents for direct payment. TANIA N.
20418 knolls spring trail, Katy, Texas,
Education BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER 2015
· School: Instituto Politécnico Nacional (National Polytechnic Institute in México). MASTER OF ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATION 2019
· School: Instituto de Estudios Superiores (Major Studies Institute online). MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE’S 2019
· CNPR number:652932019
Skills Expert level knowledge of medical terminology in Spanish and English. Excellent organizational aptitude.
Ability to work independently.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Would you need sponsorship for visa?