Award Winning success-driven sales management professional with proven success in delivering revenue and profit gains and driving multi-million-dollar sales growth within highly competitive markets. Able to increase productivity by quickly analyzing client needs and maximizing account revenues. Exceptional communicator with strong negotiation, problem resolution, and client needs assessment aptitude. Equally effective at identifying opportunities, developing focus, and providing tactical business solutions.
• Account management • Business development(B2B) • Project management
• Strategic planning • Problem solving • Training and mentorship
• Sales Management • Employee development • Sales and marketing EXPERIENCE
District Sales Manager, Omaha, Nebraska
Anderson Merchandisers, www.amerch.com June 1998- May 2018
• 2017 Region of the Year awarded for exceeding KPI.
• Consistently achieved annual sales rankings in the top 15% among 150 districts.
• Exceeded company goals, boosted sales and generated $65+ million in total volume through effectively managing sales operation and directing team of 40+full-time and up to 15 part-time sales associates.
• Analyzed brand effectiveness and suggested effective rebranding procedures when needed.
• Effectively utilized and analyzed marketing tools to evaluate and revamp sales efforts resulting in a 22% increase in sales.
• Enhanced client satisfaction through open communication and quick issue resolution practices.
• Achieved 10%-18% increase in overall district sales through developing and implementing effective sales strategies and directing team performance.
• Delivered consistent increases across all KPI for 50+ locations in 5 states.
• Slashed travel expenses by 20% by realignment of territory, while ensuring continuation of services.
• Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships.
• Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, business cycles, and consumer behavior.
• Real experience and success communicating and working directly with Big Box Retailers on identifying and achieving their business goals.
• Strength in running 300+ unique strategic projects concurrently. CORE COMPETENCIES
Sales and Marketing
• Experience in diverse areas of sales including cultivating customer relationships, market saturation, sales and inventory management, establishing clientele, and customer service.
• Identified potential new business opportunities and trends through in-depth market research.
• Proficient in new product promotion, product merchandising and distribution, development of store departments, sales management, order processing, in store promotional events, and controlling sales activities. Account Management
• Proven history in identifying and generating new business, capitalizing sales opportunities, and establishing lucrative business relationships.
• Secured new business and grew revenues from existing accounts by creating new sales/marketing strategies and identifying new business opportunities.
• Achieved business objectives and goals by establishing and nurturing solid relationships with retail clients and collaborating on developing strategies and plans.
• Proven success in managing customer service initiatives, which increased customer retention levels and customer satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
• Highly skilled in providing needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and customer satisfaction.
• Generated high satisfaction levels by maintaining customer service standards, resolving customer issues, and building viable business relationships.
Management and Leadership
• Responsible for leading team with work assignments, performance review, disciplinary actions, and professional career development.
• Effectively led sales and business operations by supervising and training staff members, leading sales activities, managing annual budget, controlling costs, and ensuring sales target are met.
• Responsible for procurement of tools, materials and supplies, overseeing resource management, identifying areas for improvement and developing strategies to achieve business goals. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science Marketing Management
Bellevue University, Omaha, NE