KIMBERLY S. MILLER
*FNMA, FHLMA, FHA, VA & USDA loan Modifications
* Conventional/VA/USDA/FHA loan origination
*Average 40 funded loans
*Knowledgeable in Wholesale & Retail mortgage processing and underwriting
*Strong customer service skills
*Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, while practicing sound lending judgment.
* Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communications.
* Thorough understanding of credit and ability to review complex financial documents which result in sound lending.
* Ability to assess in individual’s creditworthiness while adhering to all regulatory and compliance requirements.
* 12 + years mortgage process and junior underwriting along with 3 years of modification underwriting, as well as one and a half years as a senior underwriter.
February 27, 2017 to December 13, 2018 - The Stonehill Group, Senior Underwriter
-Review and underwrite residential mortgage loans based on client guidelines,
FNMA and FHLMC automated findings.
-Review and appropriately apply investor overlays, as required.
-Apply loan conditions, as applicable
-Work in multiple loan systems, including Calyx/Point, Encompass, LES
-Receive, review, and clear conditions.
-Issue approvals, from initial approvals, to updated approvals, to final approvals, with clear to close.
-Meet or exceed daily and monthly production and quality metrics.
-Assist management with special projects and training.
-Provide exemplary customer service and satisfaction
- Maintain quality customer relations.
October 16, 2006 – November 7, 2016 - Bank of America -Varying Positions
July 2013 – November 7, 2016 Modification Hybrid Underwriter,
- Residential mortgage multi-property for all available investors: FHA, VA, USDA, military, FNMA, FHCLM, SFO & HFI (GSE/NGSE-conventional and unconventional) and specialty settlement loans EHUD, DSCR, SCRA, Advocacy, litigation, estate cases, foreclosure short sale and deed in lieu remediation
- SME- subject matter expert, partner with quality assurance job coaches in development and execution
- Prompt, thorough review of all modification applicable docs and origination documents
- Initial review of all relevant data and responsible for deciding if there is a legitimate request for mortgage assistance. - review of credit report, bankruptcy documentation, tax returns with all schedules, assets, equity, and default balances
Experienced with waterfall and providing available options to reinstate mortgages - Explanation and remediation of arising issues errors, internal and external audits
- Contact with third party; vendors, employers, government benefit services.
September 15, 2011 - July 2013 Team Assistant/Floater
- SME- subject matter expert, partner with quality assurance job coaches in development and execution.
This position was implemented to maintain the pipeline of individuals whom were out of the office (i.e. Sick, vacation, leave, etc.). My duties included working with individuals struggling to meet their goals. I would assist these individuals with areas in which they were experiencing problems such as certain procedures and guidelines. The goal was to establish a positive end result of a more efficient and confident employee with a higher level of quality, production and moral.
September 1, 2010 – September 15, 2011 Mortgage Credit Analyst with signing authority
Tested and Certified for Credit Approval on Conventional/VA/USDA/FHA retail mortgages that did not include full appraisal reviews. I maintained my own pipeline and was responsible for these loans and did not send to underwriting for approval.
October 16, 2006 – September 1, 2010 Mortgage Loan Specialist: (Processor)
Experience Retail Mortgage Lending Guidelines & Procedures for Conventional, VAUSDA/ and FHA. Maintained Customer and Vendor customer relationship incurred in mortgage processing thru funding. Average 40 Funded loans.
April 1, 2004- June 28, 2006 Countrywide Home Loans - Junior Underwriter/Processing Coordinator
Experience in Wholesale Government mortgage processing and underwriting. Earning
a junior underwriting certificate at CHL at same time. I was able to work with the underwriter in preparation, maintaining and clearing conditions with the exception of the appraisal. Ensuring all appropriate guidelines and procedures are being followed through funding, consisting of weekly phone calls, clearing of conditions and setting expectations for all parties involved. Average 55 Funded loans.
(Former Bank of America Manager)
(Former Bank of America associate over 7 years). Current mortgage processing manager at Chase.