LinkedIn: Abidemi Abiodun Animashaun
English (Full professional proficiency)
Yoruba (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Abidemi is result-driven, collaborative,
open-minded, resourceful, and has a tactical
approach to solving problems.
He is an outstanding graduate of Psychology
with robust background in corporate
administration, customer relationship
management, marketing and research.
Abidemi is a good listener, enthusiastic
learner and vibrant young leader who is
passionate about adding value and
committed to leveraging his skills and
experiences towards his professional
development, growth of any organisation he
represents and community development.
• Leadership and administrative
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Strategic planning and
• Business acumen – persuasion and
• Presentation and communication
• Research and analytical skills
MEMMCOL (MOMAS ELECTRICITY METERS
MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED)
• Prepare regular reports on office expenses,
budgets and other administrative-related
• Oversee activities of company drivers, chefs
and ensure clean ambience of office
environment is maintained by office
• Organise proper filing system for confidential
company documents and important asset
• Manage inventories, procure and ascertain
stock level of office supplies to ensure their
continuous availability and replenishment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN,
• Handled customer complaints, inquiries,
requests and orders through phone and
• Collaborated with customer service team to
deliver excellent customer experience.
• Ensured customer and order information are
accurate and updated using customer
relationship management (CRM) systems.
JUN 2016 –
ASSISTANT SALES EXECUTIVE,
FXDM (WEST AFRICA) LIMITED
Lagos Island, Lagos
• Managed client trading accounts and ensured
risk management on investment.
• Utilised effective marketing strategies to meet
expected monthly and annual sales targets.
ABIDEMI ABIODUN ANIMASHAUN
21, ONI STREET OFF RANDLE AVENUE, SURULERE, LAGOS, NIGERIA
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel,
PowerPoint and Word
• Proficient in Customer
(CRM) system like Salesforce
• Content marketing
• Creative writing
• Exercising regularly
• Graphic designing
HONOURS AND RECOGNITIONS
• Open Source Leader 2018
Badge (For completing
Source Leadership Programme
by Common Purpose).
• Award of Excellence (For
performance in the
Department of Psychology
2014/2015 graduating set).
• Award of Merit (Most
Committed Student on
Programme from 2007-2009).
Referee details are available on request.
NOV 2014 –
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR,
ERIGKS COMMUNCATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
• Conducted market research and recommended
action plans for competitive advantage.
• Developed and implemented strategies to
improve company-client relationship and
NOV 2016 –
CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE (NATIONAL
YOUTH SERVICE CORPS),
NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY
• Taught psychological subjects and assisted in
facilitating lectures within the Department of
• Supervised student course works and
• Participated in Community Development
Service (CDS) Projects on environmental
conservation and sustainable waste
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
National Open University of Nigeria
2011 –2015 B.SC PSYCHOLOGY, (FIRST CLASS)
University of Lagos, Nigeria
NOV 2018 STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
OCT 2018 HUMAN RESOURCES
MAR 2017 MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
The Open University/CMI, UK