KEY SKILLS CONTACT ME
• SmartPlant P&ID
• MicroStation Bentley
• AutoCAD +971-**-***-****
CHAMPIONDOOR OY, DUBAI UAE
JGC Philippines Inc. (JAPAN GAS CORPORATION), PH
• Vertex G4
Mar. 2016 – Mar. 2019
PROCESS / SPPID
Mar. 2014 – Feb. 2016
Al Baker Tower 2, Al Nahda,
Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, possessing a wide range of skills and knowledge gained through work experiences. Rapid learner, responsible, enthusiastic, hardworking, eager to meet challenges and can quickly assimilate new skills, concept and ideas. Can work effectively even under pressure and highly capable of comprehending instructions, analysing problems and handling multiple task. Responsibilities:
• Draft modify and update Piping and Instrument Diagram using SmartPlant P&ID, AutoCAD and MicroStation.
• Quality check of drafted P&ID’s according to company SmartPlant P&ID Check List.
• Coordinates with Lead Designers or Engineers regarding technical information needed for the execution of work.
• Assist Lead designer for checking all design works to ensure that design outputs is in accordance with the project requirements.
• Coordinate with CAD operators/encoders to facilitate understanding of design requirements and CAD standard to be used.
• Prepare preliminary design for tender purposes.
• Coordinates with clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
• Checking and releasing drawings to fabrication/production upon shop drawing approvals.
• Prepare As-built drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and any other documentation of contracted works request by Client.
• Conduct site visit with technical supervisor for the commissioning and testing of installed doors. Project Involved:
- AIRFLITE Pty., Ltd. – Perth Domestic Airport ( Australia ) Proposed New Additional Hangar Building
- STTS MRO Facility (ASI) – Dubai World Central ( United Arab Emirates ) Wide Body Painting Hangar
- LUFTHANSA (MIKS Construction Ltd.) – Sofia Airport ( Bulgaria ) Lufthansa Hangar 3 Extension
- AIR NEW ZEALAND – Auckland Airport ( New Zealand ) Air New Zealand Hangar 4
- METROJET (ASI) – Clark Freeport Zone ( Philippines ) Metrojet Hangar Facility
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD., PH
• Interpreting Piping and Instrument Diagram, general equipment and piping arrangement using AutoCAD software.
• Preparing and revising of isometric drawing for shop and site fabrication for construction reference using MicroStation as per MHI-Nagasaki comments.
• Checking piping arrangement and isometric against P&ID and other relevant references.
• Responsible for Bill of Materials (cost estimate and encoding of each power plant materials).
• Coordinates with MHI-Nagasaki, Japan (counterparts) concerning design progress, design changes and technical problems.
Feb. 2013 – Feb. 2014
Available Upon Request
Rookie of the Year (2014)
SmartPlant P&ID Operation
JGC Philippines Inc.
RIZAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation and Control Engineering Major in Instrumentation and Control
Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City Philippines
2008 - 2013
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Joselito A. Buñag
- RABIGH ARABIAN WATER AND ELECTRICITY COMPANY ( Saudi Arabia ) Rabigh Phase II (WPP) Independent Water and Power Plant
- TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY – TEPCO ( Japan )
Kawasaki Thermal Power Plant No. 2 Co. Ltd., Unit 2-2 & 2-3 Project Involved:
- BARZAN ON-SHORE PROJECT ( Qatar )
- JAZAN REFINERY & TERMINAL PROJECT - ARAMCO ( Saudi Arabia )
- PETRONAS - FLOATING LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS II ( Malaysia )
- USGC PETROCHEMICALS PROJECT JV ( Texas, US )
- YAMAL LNG ( Russia )