To become a successful person in a progressive organization, that will provide an opportunity to utilize and enhance my skills for my career.
1. M. Tech in Nanotechnology from VTU CPGS Muddenahalli, Visvesvaraya Technological University 2018.
2. B.E in Mechanical Engineering UVCE,Bangalore University 2015.
3. 12th standard from SSEA PU College,Gauribidanur, 2011.
4. 10th from SSEA Govt High, Gauribidanur, 2009.
Project Work and Internship work:-
1. Successfully completed the project work entitled ‘Study and analysis of Fuel System Snags in HAWK MK 132 Aircraft’ in Aircraft Division, HAL, Bangalore.
2. Successfully completed the B. E final year academic project work entitled ‘Design and Analysis of a Lifting Beam for a Steam Turbine’.
3. Successfully completed the Internship work entitled ‘Synthesis and Characterisation of 2D structured Molybdenum Disulphide nanomaterials’ in SSPL, DRDO, New Delhi.
4. Successfully completed M.Tech Project entitled as ‘Hydrothermal Synthesis of MoS2/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites and its Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution Studies’ as final year project.
Conference and Workshop:-
1. Participated in National Conference on ‘Advanced Functional Materials’ (AFM-2015) held on 4th and 5th of December 2015 at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
2.Participated in one day workshop on ‘Nano Materials’ held on 14th December 2015 at VTU Regional office, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore.
3. Participated in the ‘International Conference on Nanotechnology-2016’ held 21st – 23rd April 2016 at VTU Center for PG Studies, Muddenhalli, Chikkaballapur.
4. Participated in ‘Intenational Conference on Science and Technology: Future challenges and solutions – 2016’ held during 8th and 9th August 2016 at Vijana Bhavan, University of Mysore, Mysore.
5. Participated with Poster presentation titled ‘Synthesis and Characterization of Molybdenum Disulphide nanoparticles by Hydrothermal Method’ in the National conference on “Recent Trends In Geo-Science, Material Science and civil Engineering” held 23rd-24rd March 2017 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysore.
6. Participated in “Bharat Niti Conclave 2017- Democracy, Good Governance and Social Media”, held on 26th March 2017, Bangalore.
7. Participated with Poster presentation titled ‘Synthesis and Characterization of Molybdenum Disulphide nanoparticles by Hydrothermal Method’ in the International conference on crystal ball vision on science and engineering for societal upliftment” held 7th – 8th August 2017 at CSIR-NIO, Goa.
1. Technical Skills: CATIA V5
3. Commitment towards Work.
3. Dedicated and Passionate about the Work.
4. Adaptive to any Circumstances.
5. Passion to new things.
Father Name : Venkataramanaiah D
Mother Name : Sujathamma
Date of Birth : May 15, 1994
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Linguistic skills : English, Kannada, Telugu.
Address : S/o Venkataramanaiah D
#300F, Nambanna badavane 3rd crosss,
I hereby declare that the above particulars written are true to the best of my knowledge.