Bhavesh Panchal Email: email@example.com, Contact No: 989-***-****,
Skype ID: live:bhaavuu
I am having more than 2 years of an experience as a QA. I am currently associated with QA Ninjas as a QA Analyst.
Aim to work in a challenging work environment where I can utilize my expertise in resolving the problems in test-plans and advocate my analytical skills towards the growth of the organization. Technical Skill Set
• Created and executed software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
• Pin point undiscovered flows and bugs in various completed and ongoing systems.
• Executed test plans through various phases of their software, website and other functionalities.
• Develop Test case document through each cycle and identify whether bugs or errors are solved or not.
• Hands on experience on E-commerce website and Travelling website, Franchise Operational website with Functional and Responsive testing.
• Reported bugs to development team in an Agile scrum work flow.
• Reported bugs to development team with the help of Jira, TestRail Tools.
• Co-ordinate with other department employees as needed.
• Prepared and Submitted Product/Website Test Status and Bug/Defects Report.
• Knowledge in Selenium IDE and WebDriver.
• QA Ninjas LLC
QA Analyst (June-18 to till date)
• Manual testing – Create JIRA tickets, Test cases writing and execution.
• Tool Used – JIRA, TestRail, Putty, Remote desktop connection, slack, Skype, GTM Etc.
• Project – GFI FaxMaker, SmartLeads, EndERP Web application. Roles and Responsibilities
• Create Jira tickets as well for End to End scenarios.
• Writing test scenarios and test cases as per described in tickets for latest build.
• Attend meeting for changes/update/Improvement in product.
• Report Check-in Chat to the Manager daily to track the production/ Testing process.
• Execution test cases based on Test plans.
• Create Flow of Web Application Based on function areas Previous Organization
• Vortilla Technologies Pvt. LTD.
Jr. QA Engineer (Nov-16 to May-18)
Project Experience (Vortilla - Product)
• Environment: Website, Android & iOS application
• Description: Organization provides Franchise Operation software in USA, UK, and AUS. Software main focus on a Franchise operation as well with different types of settings and reports, sales, surveys, Franchise User management. The Software can access on cross platform like Website, Android application & iOS application.
• Product : https://opcentral.com.au/ (Franchise Operational Management Software) Roles and Responsibilities
• Involved in deriving the test scenarios and designing the manual test cases.
• Involved in generating the test data and involved in manual test execution.
• Involved in defect review meetings with the development team.
• Check the status of the issue in current project module in the Jira management tool. Education / Training
• Bachelor of Engineering (Information Technology) – B.E (IT), GTU, Modasa, Gujarat.
• Amar Techno labs. (Feb 16 to Aug 16) – QA Trainee
• Automation testing training – Personal coaching. Personal Details
Name : Bhavesh Panchal
Father’s Name : Amichandbhai Panchal
Date of birth : 29th
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Gujarati
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge. Bhavesh Panchal