ANTHONY MASANDO’S RESUME JUNE ****
**** ***** **** *****, ******, TX 76244
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 214-***-****, Skype: asmasando
• Over 15 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting using Dashboards in WebLogic and BI Answers.
•Used ESSBASE to extract data from Cubes in Database for 4 years
•Used OWB tools in extracting Raw Data from various Sources in Data Warehouse.
•I have used OWB in Data migration and created Relational Dimensional and Data Modeling.
•Over 10 years of experience as an OBIEE 10/11G,12c and knowledge of BI Publisher 11g / XML Publisher and Oracle E-Business Suite.
•Used Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to process mappings and reports for 4 years
•Created Data Modules using ODI
•Experience in implementation of Business Intelligence with Star and Snowflake Schemas using Ralph Kimball and Bill Inman Methodologies.
• Worked in developing OBIEE Repository (RPD) at three layers (Physical Layer, Business Model & Presentation Layer) for 11 years
• Created Time Series Objects, Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global & local Filters, Security Setup (groups, access / query/report privileges).
•Experience in Unit Testing and creating a Smoke Test Scripts using SQL
• Created Alerts using Agent for setting up KPI’s in BI Answers.
• Hands on experience in Authentication and Authorization of OBIEE by using LDAP, Database authentication, External Authentication.
• Have implemented Security Models for Dashboards, Row level, objects Level, Role Level, and Web Level for 8 years
•Used SQL, PLSQL to perform Unit tests, add, remove or alter tables in database and UAT for 8 years
• Experience in SDLC-Systems Development Life Cycle
* O/S: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, SQL, Power Point, ETL, SQL, MSQL, PLSQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder 11GR2, Oracle Warehouse Builder 10GR2. Business MicroStrategy, Human Capital Management (HCM), HCM Workday.
* Education & Certifications:
* Associates in Sciences Major in Finance from Richland College in TX Oracle
* Financial Analytics and Data Base from Oracle University
Bellevue University, Omaha, NE 01/2018 to 10/2018
BI and Data Warehouse Lead (Remote/Onsite)
Used Oracle 12c Cloud to create Instances and Dashboards.
Trained IT staff on Data Warehouse, validation implementation and Testing
Created new dashboards and Income Profitability Statements using Oracle 12c
Used SQL/PLSQL to add or delete data in Data Warehouse
Performed Data Mart Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) design in Data Stage
Prepared Dashboard Metrics, KPIs, pivot tables, parameters and metrics to be displayed
Analyzed and document customer’s HCM requirements.
Worked with a team to design, configure and build solutions per customer requirements.
Validate and test the solution and ensure customer requirements are met.
Collaborated with other leads, managers and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the Oracle Cloud projects.
Maintained long-term client relationships and networks, through post-implementation and follow-ups
Designed and delivered HCM Cloud Core HR functional architecture strategy, with leading practices during HCM transformations
Engaged teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions and Testing of applications
Implemented oracle cloud modules for Core HR and Payroll
Performed user Training in Data Stage, Data Warehouse and Dashboards.
Prepared Revenue Comparison Report (using calculation algorithm with results permitting the evaluation of different tuition rates)
Prepared Training and Documentation for the Data Warehouse Project, Data Modeling and Oracle Data Integration
Performed end user documentation and training in the use of processes, reports, and dashboards
General Motors Chandler, AZ 02/2016 to 12/2017
Primary liaison between functional and technical teams to determine that business requirements are being met by the technology.
Created star schemas in RPD using the Admin tool
Performed data analysis supporting the Enterprise with statistical modeling
Evaluated and calculated Opportunities and Aggregate forecasts in Vehicle sales for General Motors
Mapped the data from Opportunities with the Offers to create a forecast model for Motor Vehicles and Dealerships
Used SQL scripting for obtaining data from SQL database
Implemented and performed troubleshooting, and maintained the GM data, business intelligence, and reporting infrastructure.
Implemented MicroStrategy, migrating existing platform to MicroStrategy.
Developed reporting and data visualization solutions using Business MicroStrategy and Tableau desktop.
Created interactive dashboards in Oeacle Cloud 12c
Responsible from extracting data from various sources using Oracle Warehouse Builder and used it for Relational and Dimensional Modeling.
Performed design reviews, prototype reviews and user acceptance testing UAT.
Developed Analytical reports and conducts data integrity audits such as cleaning of Errors and Warning in Repository and saving it in Shared Folder.
Used ODI to perform the Mappings from Sourced Target.
Testing and training programs during HCM Cloud transformations
Supported robust change management programs to increase adoption for clients with the HCM solution
Responsible for troubleshooting complex technical issues and provide support to the functional and technical departments.
Set up Tableau interactive dashboards on desktops for Users.
Collected Use stories and created cases to help with their customized reports.
Able to build reports and uncover actionable insights for the senior leadership team.
Created Multi User Development Environment for 7 Users and monitored the errors and issues they encountered in Publishing or Checking their work
American Express Phoenix, AZ 1/01/2015-12/28/2015
OBIEE Contractor (Remote)
• Responsible for creating ESSBASE Excel Templates for reporting
•Configure EBS/Cloud Application to meet client requests.
• Converted Excel reports to BI Dashboards for compliance with the Dodd Frank Act.
•Performed enhancement of data and analytic capabilities and continued to improve processes
•Performed validation of data systems using SQL, PLSQL
•Designed OBIEE 11G Business Intelligence Answers Dashboards
•Created Interactions between BI Reports and Filters to allow drill-down capabilities
• Used Essbase Cubes for Data Modeling as per User requirements
• Created Balance Sheets and Expense Reports in OBIEE Answers
• Converted Excel Reports to OBIEE interactive dashboards.
• Made changes to Compound Layouts to suit User requirements
• Worked with other Team members to extract data from Essbase Data Base
Savers Corporation, Renton, WA Sept 2014 to 12//2014
OBIEE Reports Developer
•Designed document report specifications for BI Answers Dashboards
• Implemented metadata layers including physical, business model, and presentation layers in RPD.
•Gathered Raw data from SQL Server and used OWB to perform the integration.
•Used Raw Data from OLAP, ODI and OBAW to validate with final Oracle BI Answers Reports.
•Provided technical support of BI systems and software to HR, Loss Prevention and Retail Users.
•Created Smoke Tests for Loss Prevention functional testing during UAT.
• Prepared test scripts and ran smoke tests during UAT.
•Performed presentations and workshops with Business Sponsors and Users.
•Harris Corporation Melbourne, FL Dec 2013 to Aug 2014
•OBIEE Contractor: Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all Oracle Business Intelligence solutions and creation of Executive Dashboards and Financial Statements analysis.
• Defined and developed Executive Dashboards and analytics using the OBI RPD and BI Answers
•Used Excel Wizard to generate valid functions used to connect to ESSBASE
• Worked with ETL Developers and other IT members in troubleshooting and UAT.
•Applied dimensional data modeling concepts as they relate to BI methodologies, concepts and designs including: star schemas,
•I used Hyperion Planning in budgeting and forecasting application that improve Amex profitability.
•Intergrated PeopleSoft application with Oracle ERP
•I created an object-oriented database that uses multi-dimensional analysis capabilities using ESSBASE.
•I used ESSBASE database to build analytic application as requested by users.
• Created RPDs using Dimensional Modeling and used them for Mapping.
• Created Security Groups for granting privileges to the select users who accessed Dashboards and certain Repository Objects.
•Integration of Financial Supply Management to Data bases and Drivers.
• Worked closely with other BI members of the development and support team in order to protect the integrity of the company’s data.
• Environment: BI Answers, OBIEE 11g/10g, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL, Windows Server 2008, Business MicroStrategy.
Capital One Bank, Irving TX June 2006-Nov 2013
OBIEE Developer: Responsibilities:
•Worked extensively on OBIEE Answers to create the Financial Statement reports and Intelligence Dashboards (Financials) as per the detailed design requirements.
• Extensively used page prompts and dashboard prompts for filtering data values in financial reports.
•Used Tableau for developing dashboards and interactive dashboards.
•OBIA Integration to Enterprise including HFM
•Developed dynamic dashboards, scorecards, grids, graphs and statistical reporting using MicroStrategy version 9
•Worked with Teradata Oracle to develop Rational data files.
• Designed and tested Reports in the Dashboards for the Oracle Financial Analytics and created the Ad hoc report according to the client needs.
• Used Table and pivot table to display hierarchical columns for Parent Child and Logical Table Hierarchies.
•Create or Modify Tables in existing OBIA Objects.
•Performed testing of the SQL Database using PLSQL and SQL
•Provided support on Data collection and manipulation using OWB tools.
•Produced Dashboards and Reports to satisfy the user requirements.
• Worked with properties such as changing the ownership of a folder or viewing the creation date of an object.
• Specified permissions that determine the folders and objects that users can view.
• Sorted data values, applied sorts to members, measures, and rows in views such as tables, pivot tables, graphs, and maps.
• Developed different Dashboards/Reports with different view (Calculation, Detailed, Pivot,
•Charts, and Filters) and different intuitive drilldowns, drill-across and drillable charts using the OBIEE Answers.
Environment: OBIEE 11g/10g, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL, Windows Server 2008. MicroStrategy.