Accomplished Systems Analyst with 22 years of experience in telecommunications, system administration, advanced technical support and helpdesk, project management, procurement, IT network infrastructures, database and management reporting systems, customer service and training. WORK EXPERIENCE
Systems Analyst 08/2018 – 02/2019
California Earthquake Authority (CEA)
• Responsible for administration, maintenance and support of CEA internal systems. Served as technical liaison for insurance providers, internal staff, and contract vendors to ensure accurate data across system platforms, compliance with CEA policy, and successful operations of systems.
• Designed and implemented a new locally-hosted policy administration system, ultimately migrating an externally-hosted billing system containing data for over 1 million earthquake insurance policy holders to the new system.
• Developed technical policies, procedures and user guides and provided staff, vendors and insurance companies with technical support and training. Improved the change management system and developed all change requests for review and approval by the Change Advisory Board. IT Business Analyst 02/2017 - 06/2018
Farmer’s Rice Cooperative
• Procured, managed, maintained and supported internal systems and telecommunications equipment. Supported 200+ users on internal network and systems, hardware, software, user accessibility, and mobile devices including service plans and activations. Developed technical procedures and guides and provided staff training.
• Implemented Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business,
• Implemented a new automated on-line label printing system for the facility’s production lines.
• Managed, implemented and configured a videoconferencing system in facility conference rooms.
• Transitioned security surveillance video cameras from analog to digital IP.
• Managed and implemented an automated employee absence and reporting system and process. Developed training material and provided training to 150+ production staff.
• Assisted in the customization, testing and implementation of Company SharePoint Site. Organization & Technology Administrator 06/2014 - 06/2016 St. Mary School
• Managed, maintained and supported the school’s network infrastructure, telecommunications system, student information database, website, mobile devices and provided staff, student and parent training.
• Managed, procured and implemented a new VoIP telephone system and provided staff training.
• Managed the initial deployment of the student iPad program, configured device security, restrictions and mobile app installations for 200 iPads and provided ongoing maintenance, training and support.
• Customized and deployed a new online student registration and reporting system. Provided training for staff and developed parent technical “how to” guides for registration process.
• Procured and installed a new credit card transaction processing POS system for all major fundraisers; customized and implemented website for the school’s online “Annual Fund” fundraiser. Wireless Data Technical Support Lead 10/2005 - 03/2014 Verizon Wireless Corporation
• Handled complex technical support calls from corporate and business customers, resolving smartphone, laptop, tablet, iPad and air card issues using Remedy helpdesk system. Responsible for account maintenance, device activations, adding new lines of service, service and rate plan changes and providing solutions for improved voice and data services. Consistently ranked in Top 10 Regional staff in quality service and first call resolution.
Lynette Azar – Resume Page 2
• Served as technical liaison for internal data consultants and external network repair bureau to resolve escalated issues. Tested new devices and firmware updates to identify potential issues, forecast future call volume and proactively develop solutions.
• Due to my high problem resolution success rate, I was asked to improve the knowledge-base and shared troubleshooting tools for technical support staff and provided additional training to support teams. Customer Account Executive (Bilingual) 12/2003 – 08/2005 Comcast Corporation, Natomas Customer Service Center
• As a Comcast Customer Account Executive. was responsible for technical support, customer account maintenance, service and rate plan changes, and provided customer service. GTECH Corporation, Sacramento 06/1996 – 06/2003
Control Room Operator II (03/1999 – 06/2003)
• Administered, monitored and maintained the California State Lottery centralized on-line gaming system; resolved telecommunications-related issues working with internal and external telco staff.
• Developed policies, procedures, incident reports and customized exported gaming system reports. Worked with software development on system changes, change requests and QA testing.
• While in the Control Room, I was assigned to work on numerous special projects including installation of CA Scratchers vending machines, installation of new lottery terminals and telecommunications equipment at Ohio lottery retail locations, consolidation of CA tech support Call Center to a new centralized National Call Center in Florida and provided support and training for all projects. Lead Customer Service Representative (06/1996 – 12/1997)
• Provided technical support to 23,000 Lottery retailers in English and Spanish on gaming terminals, hardware, software and telecommunications issues. Consistently achieved a 90% first call resolution success rate.
• Assisted in creating schedules and managing timekeeping for the 23-operator call center. Developed and trained staff and generated daily productivity reports. Field Service Technician (12/1997 – 03/1999)
• Provided front-facing technical support for on-line telecommunications & lottery gaming equipment to 350 Lottery retailers. Provided retailer training on terminals and games. SYSTEMS / SOFTWARE
• Active Directory
• MS Office Suite
• Office365 / MS Teams
• Skype for Business
• MS Teams Foundation Server
• SharePoint 2016
• MS SQL Server / SSRS
• MS Dynamics GP CRM
• Cisco Meraki
• Apple VPP
• Apple Configurator
• Windows / OSX / iOS /
Android / Unix Operating
• WinSCP / VShell
• Shoretel Director (VoIP)
• Avaya Management (VoIP)
• McAfee/Sophos Antivirus
EDUCATION / TRAINING
• American River College, Sacramento: Computer Science and Networking, 1999
• TechSkills, Sacramento: Microsoft A+ Certification Courses, 2010
• Verizon Wireless Training Programs: Network and Information Security Awareness; Business Core Values; Wireless Network Technologies Training; Integrity; Advanced Troubleshooting & Support, 2006-2014
• LinkedIn (subscription to IT online training on latest technology) 2017- present LANGUAGES
English and Spanish