MANOSH RAJ SATHIA MURTHY
• A Self-motivated engineer with focus on quality, result, strategic business thinking & deep understanding of the business.
• More than three Years of Professional experience in Manufacturing, quality and supply chain management.
• Proficient in Demand Forecasting, Capacity planning, Lean Principles, Root causes analysis, Project Management and Data Analysis EDUCATION
• M.S. in Industrial Engineering Wayne State University GPA: 3.83 May 2020
• B.E in Production Engineering PSG College of Technology (Anna University), India GPA: 3.2 April 2015
• Diploma in Production Engineering FX Polytechnic College (Anna University), India GPA :3.68 April 2012 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Production Engineer, Concorde Engineering Works, Bangalore, India June 2015 - June 2018
• Monitored KPI’s (Capacity Utilization, OEE, throughput, Yield) for various manufacturing station to measure daily
• Handled in Manufacturing operation for Machining, Welding, Die casting, Molding and forging.
• Supported staff to implement 5s and Lean manufacturing principles in the plant
• Inspected finished product using statistical tool with the help of MINITAB
• Designed dashboard board design for automotive dashboard using AutoCAD and solidworks.
• Analyzed historical sales, researched demand drivers, built statistical forecast models and made appropriate adjustments to replenished plans by collaborating with sales and marketing team to achieve 9% reduction in inventory levels
• Generated sales and inventory reports in Excel using VBA macros from a variety of data sources, maintaining 95% accuracy rate.
• Participated in supplier Process FMEA, blue print reading, COPQ, SPC, Gauge R&R, GD&T and SIPOC Supply chain and logistics intern, Sibi polymers Ltd, Coimbatore, India December 2014 – May 2015
• Supported the Order fulfillment process by generating MRP’s based on inputs from BOM’s and MPS using SAP and assisted assembling weekly and monthly MPS updates to ensure 95% on time order release for production
• Co-ordinated with factory and central warehouse regularly regarding new orders, delivery status, shipping documents and making decisions regarding TL and LTL deliveries and planning accordingly for space and labor required.
• Performed Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis as needed to identify opportunities for improvement and quality Research Assistant, Department of Production Engineering, PSG Tech, India January 2014 – November 2014
• Helped in Conduction research on reliability of printed circuit board on solder balls and tolerance level of machining process
• Reviewed term paper for research on manufacturing and optimization
• Conducted hyper-mesh test on ANSYS and used LABVIEW for practical examination In-plant Training at P.S.G Industrial Institute, India May 2013 – December 2013
• In-plant training for 2 semesters aggregating around 120 hrs. of hands-on training in various fields at PSG Industrial Institute.
• 8 months of In-plant training specializing in Machines & Processes in an Engineering Industry, Process and Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering.
ACADEMIC PROJECT __
Quality improvement in 580g jute bag for packaging food grains April 2019
• Conducted work study, SOP, SWC and control plans for development of new jute bag of 580g compared to old of 680g
• Analyzed process using Value stream mapping and found the CTQ’s and CTS’s using QFD Linear Programming: Optimizing Material Logistics Plan of a Real Estate Construction Site December 2018
• Formed linear model and optimized using excel solver and CPLEX for optimal value.
• Optimized value resulted in 6% cost reduction in Variable cost in material procurement. DFMA Project: Development of tolerance-cost model for a metal removal process
• Analyzed relationship with tolerance and cost in a CNC TURNING CENTRE
• Interpreted the result with technical drawing GD&T CERTIFICATION
• Certified Six Sigma green belt and black belt(NIQC-BLR-BB695) April 2018
• Certified Lean manager NIQC-BLR-BB695) May 2018
• Software: MS Excel(Solver, VBA Macros), MS PowerPoint, MS word, MS Access, CPLEX, SAP ERP, Minitab, AutoCAD, Solid works.
• Skills: DMAIC, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, Kanban, Kaizen, Lean, OEE, PFEP, PDCA, 8D, QFD, SPC, Poka-Yoke, GD&T, MSA, industrial 4.0