● Extensive experience of 6+ years in providing Customer Service
● 6 years experience in data entry & 7 years Sales experience
● Able to work as a team player or alone, reliable, organized and enthusiastic.
● Experienced in greeting clients, resolving customer concerns and communicating clearly.
● Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, AS400 and Outlook
● Excellent communication skills
Indoor Air Quality, Canoga Park – CA Feb 2014 - Present Customer Service Rep
● Make over 500 daily cold calls setting appointments for customers or homeowners to get their furnace and air conditioning systems serviced.
● After setting the appointment, complete the job order request and submit it to management to add to schedule.
Unemployed Jan 2013 – Jan 2014
Bank of America, West Hills – CA Jun 2010 – Dec 2012 Home Retention Specialist /Collector
● Worked in the collections department; answered incoming calls and made outbound calls.
● Collected the total amount due on the homeowners’ loan; and updated finances to start the process of loan modifications.
● Assisted homeowners with foreclosure.
● Utilized AS400 to check foreclosure status and sale dates.
● Utilized iPortal to search for documents homeowners submitted or mailed by loan specialists, as well as processed postponements via the postponements desk.
● Updated the red flag report of people who did not follow the rules and turned it in to my boss.
● Assisted homeowners with bringing their loans current by making sure NCCI and Titanium Solutions had submitted required documents for each file.
Care Taker (of her daughter) Sep 2009 – May 2010
Cain and Weiner, Woodland Hills - CA Aug 2008 – Aug 2009 Collections/Customer Service
● Made calls to customers to collect outstanding total amounts due on their accounts;
● Processed payments made by customers either by check or credit card;
● Advised delinquent customers of legal ramifications if their accounts weren’t satisfied. Explore Talent, Sherman Oaks - CA Oct 2007 – Oct 2008 Customer Service
● Contacted casting directors and agents to advertise on Explore Talent’s website.
● Posted images of actors and models that agents and directors were searching for on the website and advised them of the exposure and compensation they could receive by working with our company. Porsche Entertainment, Chatsworth – CA Dec 2006 – Feb 2007 Customer Service
● Answered phone, processed magazine orders; processed payments by credit cards and checks;
● Notified customers when their order was ready for pick up or mailed by USPS. Harris Direct, Canoga Park - CA Jun 2007 – Jul 2007 Customer Service
● Contacted people that cared about the environment to get donations towards the cause
● Processed payments using checks or credit cards; and surveyed people of their concerns and matters of the direction of the environment.
● Maintained data of the donations customers made
Sears/Sales Rep Chatsworth, CA Oct 2002 – May 2005 Customer Service Rep
● Called customers that bought new appliances but did not purchase insurance for the appliance.
● Processed the payments through checks and credit cards.
● Kept customers updated on their Sears credit card accounts. Helping Hands for the Blind, Chatsworth – CA Feb 2005 – Mar 2005 Customer Service Rep
● Called customers to get donations for a great cause as Helping Hands for the Blind.
● Data Entry
Pasadena High School, CA
Sierra College of Business Los Angeles, CA