Terry T. Bowers
Summary:To find and secure a position, within a stable established corporation in which to utilize and grow my mechanical and electrical skill set and advance within the company.
Maintenance Tech Dec.2018-Present
Gatorade/Pepsico Indianapolis, IN.
Maintaining a Hot fill and Aseptic bottling line, through maintenance of all production equipment from batching to thermal processing to bottling and packaging. Perform corrective, preventive, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting on a number of packaging and production equipment.
Perform daily facility checks of chillers, boilers, glycol and water treatment systems. Responsible for ordering repair parts and supply needs. Using 5S and TPM standards for store room inventory and housekeeping. Utilizing several software and operating systems such as Windows, Microsoft, Rockwell, and Allen Bradley. Facility/Maintenance Supervisor. May 2016-Present
For Bare Feet(FBF Originals) Martinsville, IN.
Maintenance of facilities infrastructure, utilities,and manufacturing equipment. Maintenance of boilers,steam presses, and printing equipment. Supervision and scheduling of preventive,proactive and repair maintenance. Development and implementation of PM maintenance program. Scheduling, discipling, and continuous training of maintenance personnel. Set up and implementing of spare parts cribe .
Creating, writing and implementing Preventative, Reactive and Corrective maintenance programs.
Ordering and purchasing of supplies and repair parts. Cross checking to receive the best service and cost to maximize budget. Maintenance Tech. Oct. 2015-May2016
Specialty Bakery Indianapolis, IN.
● Maintenance and troubleshooting of various production and facility equipment.
● Perform daily preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance on mixing, sheeting conveyors, and various other bakery equipment.
● Set up, change over and adjustments of various bakery production equipment.
● Setup and support production line.
Maintenance Tech. March 2014-Oct.2015 Pepsico/Gatorade Indianapolis, IN.
● Maintaining an Aseptic bottling line, through maintenance of all production equipment from batching to thermal processing to bottling and to packaging.
● Perform corrective, preventive, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting on a number of packaging and production equipment.
● Perform daily facility checks of chillers, boilers, glycol and water treatment systems.
● Responsible for ordering repair parts and supplies.
● Using 5S and TPM standards for store room inventory and housekeeping.
● Utilizing several software and operating systems such as Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Microsoft.
Kamps Pallets Putnamville, IN
● Manage production associates to coordinate the most efficient and highest possible return.
● Plan work schedules, maintenance work orders, and address any personnel or production problems.
● Evaluate employee performance, promotions, wage increases, and disciplinary measures.
● Coordinate and supervise all production activities, warehousing, shipping and receiving.
● Manage between 60-75 personnel
Maintenance Tech Sept.07-Aug.2013
Maintech Inc. Indianapolis, IN.
● Promoted from Mechanic to Shift lead in 18 months.
● Promoted to Second Shift Lead in 1year, gained responsibility over two split shifts totaling eight to ten employees.
● Work intelled troubleshooting and diagnostics on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
● Maintenance on sorting equipment, conveyors, PLC's, VFD's, motor control centers, portable power supplies. UPS systems. P
● Scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance, employee work loads, and parts ordering.
● Controlled PM and CM scheduling by using EAM Systems management system.
Maintenance Tech. Sept.06-Sept.07 Insituform Technologies Inc. Indianapolis, IN.
● Perform daily maintenance on conveyor equipment for production lines.
● Inspect and repair or replace electrical motors and other pieces of production equipment.
● Perform routine facility inspections to insure OSHA, HAZ-MAT compliance.
● Training employees on proper storage and disposal of hazardous waste.
● Purchasing raw materials and supplies for production and routine upkeep. CERTIFICATES/TRAINING
● Aseptic Food Processing Certificate
● Better Processing school at Purdue University Certificate
● Advance Training for Engineers Certificate
● Rockwell Automation Training Certificates, EM-101-A=AC/DC Concepts,
● EM-206 =Electrical Troubleshooting, EM-201 =Transformer ThEM-1,
● EM-202 =Motor Theory, EM-300 =PLC Programming Logic
● Motion Industry Bearing Schooling Certificate
● Tetrapak Processing Certificate
NFPA70 certificate, and Fork lift cert.