name: Sergiy Pryimak
birth date: 11/04/1984
status: Master’s degree of Chemical Engineering
address: ***** *********, ********
marital status: married
Objective: The Post of Chemical Engineer, Project Manager, Process Engineer.
Complete higher education
University: Dnipropetrovsk National University,
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, 2006
Specialization: Chemical engineer of high molecular compounds;
Faculty: Chemistry, Specialized department: Chemical technology of highmolecular compounds.
• Since 2013 on positions Head of Production, Chief process engineer,
• Since 2005 continuous work experience in the field of polymers processing
by methods of injection molding, extrusion, co-extrusion, blown film,
cast film extrusion, tufting, latex coating.
• Assembly production management;
• Work experience with PE, PP, PET, ABS, PC, PS, PVC-U, work with colorant,
blockers, adhesive and processing’s additives, stabilators, technological and lasers
• Organization of working teams, shifts, workshop, production department; recruitment
and training of staff, commissioning works, starting produсtion from “0” cycle;
• Reprocessing (recycling and reuse) LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP, PET, PC, Rubber tires
cooperation with suppliers and customers;
• Production of packaging for food and beverages, according to ISO 9001, HACCP,
• Laser marking of products from PE, PP, PC;
• Development of technical and technological documentation, laboratory tests of
raw materials, quality control and testing of properties finished products;
• Maintenance operations, preventive repair, emergency repairs of main and auxiliary
equipment, including crushers, agglomerators, extruders, injection molding
machines, dryers, molds, etc..
• Confident skills in pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics. Technical proficiency.
• Advanced PC user.
• Bilingual. Forein languages (Russian-fluent, Ukrainian-fluent)
• Driving license.
Chemical Engineer, Professional development
Bio Packaging films, Mudelein, Illinois
• Production of high-quality PE films with assorted size, formats, and special
additives by methods blow extrusion and cast extrusion;
• Raw materials control and testing;
• The final products quality control and testing;
• Formulation and testing of raw material compounds;
• New products development;
Plant Manager at FFU Production
• Production of artificial turfs for football fields and landscape by tufting and coating
methods from PE and PP with productivity 1,000,000 sq.m p/year.
• Recycling rubber tires for producing infill materials and multi-sport pavement with
productivity 10,000 p/year.
• Factory personal 25 pers;
from 9.2015 till 11.2016
Industrial Engineer, Project Manager, consultant.
• Optimization of production processes for manufacturing products from main plastics, including PVC-U, by methods of injection moulding, extrusion, co-extrusion. Namely, the production of security seals from PP, PC; PVC window sills under the lamination, production of PVC fittings, moldings PVC (downspouts, gutters) co-extrusion. The definition of "bottlenecks", the development and implementation of methods for reduce of defects of final products, the cost of production, production costs.
• Adaptation and improvement of technological mix formulation, technological and production processes.
• Organization of the site for the production of the electrical components from PC, ABS, PBT, from "0" cycle. Calculation of a business plan, searching of equipment and tooling, partnership in the design of molds and choice of contractors, approval of specification for production tooling. Calculating of the production areas, equipment layout, technological operations.
• Visiting of the production facilities for production of PVC raw materials, molds, extrusion dies and matrices, granulation and recycling equipment for PVC in China (Xinjiang, Anhui, Shanghai, Beijing) to assess the level of technical equipment of enterprises, acceptance of equipment and raw materials, establishment of business and personal contacts.
• Creation, adaptation and approval of technical and technological documentation, technological regimes, regulations, rules, ets.
• Work in international projects, Kazakhstan, China.
from 11.2013 till 9.2015
Head of production at Eco Plastic
Areas of responsibility:
• Production Management by recycling waste of packaging and polymeric materials.
Production of granules from LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP.
• Organisation a production unit from "0" cycle for recycling of packaging materials
waste with all necessary equipment, productivity 80 tons per month.
• Development of technology for processing of secondary polymers, equipment
selection, preparation of TOR, reception and organization of commissioning.
• Control of work the main and auxiliary production equipment.
• Specific for job title knowledge of the operating rules service by electrics, pneumatics,
hydraulics. Implementation of maintenance service, searching matching spares,
current repair works.
• Monitoring compliance with the technological regimes. Working with the special
additives (optical brighteners, processing additives), technological engineering of
polymeric composition by demand of customers.
• Consultation by the use and selection of secondary polymer chips.
• Selection and training of staffs, monitoring of compliance with the technical discipline
and on-the-job safety.
• Calculation of working time, management of employees and 15 workers.
• Creation and rework of technical and technological documentation, work instructions.
• Performing of plan by final products.
Head of production at JSC Caucasian PET Company
Tbilisi, Georgia, www.caucasianpet.com, Retal Georgia
Areas of responsibility:
• Production management of PET preforms and HDPE caps for food packaging.
• Quality control of raw materials and finished products.
• Organization and control of the production process.
• Monitoring of compliance with on-the-job safety and accident prevention.
• Organization of urgent and scheduled maintenance of equipment.
• Preparation of technical and technological documentation, employee manuals and
• Teamplay with the sales department.
• Negotiations with contractors, claims activities.
Lead operator at LLC RETAL Dnipro
Areas of responsibility:
• Substitution for shift supervisor, execution of work according to the job duties;
• distribution and accounting of commodities and materials;
• Maintaining technical and technological documentation;
• Teaching and training of young operators, conducting
competency certification of operators.
• Preparations for the launch in the work, launches and control of the production
• Analysis of the causes of defects of finished products and troubleshooting;
Injection molding machine operator at UNIPLAST
Areas of responsibility:
• Preparations by launch to the work, launches and control of the work technological
• Production and quality control of the finished products;
• Maintenance of the technical documentation;
• Maintenance service of main production equipment and auxiliary equipment.
Profile: Qualified and experienced specialist in the field of production and process control.
Began professional career in 2005 with the junior positions "trainee of operator" and had the opportunity to develop professionally till the area of responsibility of Head of production (2012), Chief Technologist (2013), Project Manager (2015), Plant Manager (2017).
I have a successful experience of work with the staff of different ethnic, can find a common language and compromise solution with different people. Harmoniously combines intellectual and characterological qualities. I can find a balance between the needs of staff and the needs of business. I able reasonably to defend my point of view and take responsibility for achieving results.
I try to exercise regularly. In my free time I spend with my family, journey and photography.
Languages; Russian – Mother tongue;
Ukrainian – Second mother tongue;
English – Fluent;
Spanish – basic knowledge;