Mississauga, ON. L5V 2G7
A highly resourceful, energetic and competent medical graduate with over five years experience of providing the highest standard of customer-centered administrative support. Possessing a proven ability to deal with all aspects of front office duties and able to handle competing demands professionally and efficiently. Fully up to date with the rules and regulations, including only using patient-identifiable information unless it is absolutely necessary.
Currently looking for a suitable administrative assistant position with a reputable and exciting office setup that acknowledges hard work and ability. CAREER HISTORY CANADA
Research Assistant, Camh, Toronto ON 2018-current
Client intake specialist, Heart, and stroke foundation, Toronto ON 2019- current Concierge (Part-time) Probe Security Inc - 2017 -2018. Front Desk Staff (Part time) Bronte College, Mississauga 2016 - 2018. Concierge, Primary Response Security Inc- 2016 to 2017 Medical office assistant (Volunteer), Dundas Family Clinic Dec 2015 Responsible for maintaining the smooth running and operation of all front desk activities. Helping the Management staff by managing their administrative and secretarial duties.
● Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face inquiries.
● Politely greeting visitors to the center.
● Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
● Receiving parcels and forwarding it onto the relevant parties..
● Writing letters, incident reports, and correspondence.
● Scheduling appointments for amenities.
● Updating the computer system with bookings and personal details.
● Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image.
● Making sure that the appointments system runs smoothly.
● Registering new clients.
● Checking clients in and out.
● Accurately collecting information and personal details about clients.
● Liaising with couriers and delivery companies.
● Making sure that the medical consulting rooms is fully stocked with essential supplies.
● Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload.
● General knowledge of office procedures and policies.
● Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.
● Ability to quickly file alphabetically and numerically.
● Can use Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel confidently.
● Possessing both CPR & First Aid certification.
● Fully aware of infection control policies.
● Ability to use spreadsheet and email applications.
● Aware of the rules and regulations relating to medical documentation. Personal:
● Having a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
● Good team player.
● Having a flexible approach to work.
● Remaining calm under pressure.
● Able to remain confidential at all times.
● Excellent concentration skills.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Police check cleared
Diploma in Clinical research, Oxford college, Mississauag,Canada, ON Bachelors Health sciences, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan. REFERENCES - Available on request.