MATHAN KUMAR M
B.E - Mechanical Engineering
Seeking a position to utilize my knowledge, skills and abilities in the industry that offers competitive environment, a true profession to put in the acquired knowledge and gain exposure to upcoming technologies while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. Education:
• Completed B.E Mechanical Engineering (2012-2016) in Rohini College of Engineering, Anna University, Tamilnadu with an aggregate of 7.69(CGPA).
• Completed H.S.C (2010-2012)
in St Antony's Higher Sec School,Azhagappapuram,
Tamilnadu with 84%.
• SSLC from Board of secondary Education, Tamilnadu with 93%. Project Experience:
• Friction Stir Welding
Aim of this project to joining of metals without fusion or filler materials, it produces a plasticized region of material.
• Visiting koodankulam nuclear power station a day and acquired knowledge on the process undergoing.
• National workshop on NEW GENERATION CARS by Hercules group.
• Workshop on NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING, CNC by Prim institute of technology. Technical Skills:
• Working knowledge MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Working Knowledge Windows.
Area of Interest :
• Manufacturing process
• Power plant Construction • Automobile & Maintenance
• Quality Checking.
• Ability to work in a group or alone.
• Creative and logical
• Problem solving ability.
• To Learn New Things.
• Cricket • Volley ball.
Name : MATHAN KUMAR M
Father’s Name : Mr.M.Murugan
Age and Date of Birth : June 1, 1995
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : Tamil, English.
Permanent Address : Mettukudieiruppu,
Variyoor (P.O), Kanyakumari District,
Tamil Nadu, India-629401.
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date :
Place : (MATHAN.M)