Contact number: +91-995*******
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a firm with professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me to grow while fulfilling organizational goals. Education
• PG Diploma in piping engineering design and analysis(08/2018-01/2019) Piping Design is the detailed specification of the physical piping layout & stress Analysis within a process plant or commercial building. Piping is a system of pipes Used to convey fluids (liquids and gases) from one location to another. The engineering discipline of piping design studies the efficient transport of liquid. Piping analysis is the detailed specification of the stress caused during the flow of fluids which causes by incorrect supports and due to wind directions. ASTS global education
Duration: 6 months
• Bachelor in Mechanical and production engineering(2013-2017) Sathyabama institute of science and technology
• Higher secondary (2013)
Major: Computer science
Modern matriculation higher secondary school
• Matriculation (2011)
Krishnasamy matriculation higher secondary school
Five days of inplant training in fluid control research institute in Palakkad, Kerala. The training is about testing and calibration of measuring instruments like water flow meter, gas flow meter, venturi meter, pitot tube.
Mohamed Noordheen S
Pollution control in IC engine by using aqua silencer As a part of B.E fabrication project (team of two) we carried out fabrication of an aqua silencer is used to control the noise and emission in IC engines. The reason is, in today life the air pollution causes ill effects to the human beings and the environment. The main contribution of the air pollution is automobiles releasing the gases like carbon dioxide, unburned hydrocarbons etc. In order to avoid this type of gases by introducing this aqua silencer. It is fitted to the exhaust pipe of the engine, Sound produced under water is less hearable than it produced in atmosphere. This mainly because of small sprockets in water molecules, which lowers its amplitude thus, lowers the sound level. The emission can be controlled by using the activated charcoal layer and it is highly porous and possess extra free valences, so it has high absorption capacity. So, absorb the gases from the engine and release much less position to the environment.
• Completed Workshop in INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE.
• Completed Workshop training in CAR SENSORS.
Area of interest
• Pipe designing for equipment and error checking
• Watching videos of car making and car restoration in YouTube channel Technical skills
AutoCAD 2D design software
Aveva PDMS software
CAESAR II pipe stress analysis software
Microsoft office, Microsoft excel
Verbal and technical report writing skills
Accurate, Client focused, Adaptable, Flexible, Detail oriented, Leadership, Critical thinking
• Volunteer in NSS campaign
Father’s Name : Mohamed Sirajuddin.N
Date of birth : 23/10/1995
Age : 23 Years
Nationality : Indian
Address : 23, M.G.R nagar, Anaikuppam,
Languages known: English, Urdu, Tamil and Hindi(speaking). DECLARATION
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true and to best of my knowledge PLACE: CUDDALORE (INDIA) MOHAMED NOORDHEEN S