Hamed M. Alhomoud
Mobile: +965-******** firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status: Married + 4 Childern Nationality: Kuwaiti Date of Birth: 16/05/1982 PROFILE Dynamic, highly qualified and profit-conscious professional offers comprehensive global experience and the proven ability to cultivate profitable investment opportunities, build highly profitable partnerships, and drive growth while working in challenging and fast-paced environments. Background: Pro-active in devising creative ways to surpass expectations, increase revenues, consistently achieve/exceed goals and objectives, and contribute to company expansion and profitability.
Excellent background in budget planning and administration, financial management, long and short-range strategic planning, asset management and protection, contract negotiation and administration, and acquisition integration.
Directing all phases of project management, including conceptualizing, developing and ensuring the successful implementation of projects requiring analytical and planning skills, as well as a sensitivity to diverse financial and regulatory parameters.
Conducting research/due diligence, performing cost and market analyses, and compiling feasibility studies to determine potential opportunities for investment and real estate development.
Establishing beneficial relationships with investors, corporate executives, government officials and regulatory agencies; presenting a positive image to the international business community and the public. Strengths:
Excellent managerial, organizational and communication skills.
proven decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
capacity to apply a logical, common sense approach in the development of practical solutions to complex issues.
an enthusiastic, people-oriented individual capable of building profitable working relationships while stimulating interest, cooperation and action with all interests and authority levelsYable to function under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely, professional manner.
a self-directed, results-oriented, highly motivated entrepreneur, exhibiting initiative, integrity and an exceptional work ethic.
RASAN HOLDING, Kuwait 2008 - Present
Vice President - Asset Management and Support Services Department I started as Manager - Asset Management Department and got promoted in September 2016 as Vice President - Asset Management Department. Responsible for the direction and oversight of the Asset Management Department for this closed shareholding company that is involved in strategic investments targeting the real estate, financial, energy and other value added economic sectors. Identifying potential investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, negotiating land acquisition for real estate development projects, and establishing various businesses/ subsidiaries to enhance investment profile while maximizing profits for the corporation as well as for high net-worth groups and individual investors. The following outlines accomplishments as well as personal involvement in a wide variety of domestic and international projects which include but are not limited to:
• Appointed to serve as Vice Chairman of Rasan Energy Holding in 2009 followed by subsequent appointment to the role of Chairman in 2012.
• Instrumental in the development, management and operation of Rasan Catering and its two subsidiaries, Mini Delights and Saadeddin Pastry. Both companies operate on a wholesale and retail basis with a combined total of 18 company and franchise-owned retail stores located throughout Kuwait. Hamed M. Alhomoud Page Two
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Continued
RASAN HOLDING (cont.)
• Led efforts to acquire land in Istanbul, Turkey, oversee the construction two buildings, and ensure the effective marketing of residential apartments to the public.
• Negotiated and managed the acquisition and development of 200,000 square meters of land in Bosnia to build and market a community of single-family homes.
• Serve as liaison and point-of-contact for sister company in the United States, Noorora, LLC, involved in direct investment, strategic partnerships and private equity.
• Achieved the acquisition of WoodGate Energy, a pioneer in the field of unconventional gas production in the United States and worldwide. Subsequently managed efforts to take the company public through a reverse merger.
MUNSHAAT REAL ESTATE COMPANY, Kuwait 2005 - 2008
Deputy Manager - Operations
Responsible for establishing a sister company in Jeddah that was a projects and contracting corporation. Involved in all phases of project management, from initial concept through completion.
• Instrumental in land acquisition, project development, contracting and funds placement for various major projects, including the Zam Zam Tower project placement valued at $390M USD; the AlMhrab project placement in Mekkah, $280M USD; and the AlQibala project placement in Medina, $300M USD.
• Successfully established marketing companies for each of the above-listed projects. BANK OF AMERICA / FORMER STANDARD FEDERAL BANK, Michigan, United States 2003 - 2005 Private Banker / Teller
Duties included providing professional customer service consistent with corporate image and objectives, supporting growth through effective sales and service efforts, negotiating and processing mortgages and consumer loans, and cross-selling bank products, services and investment instruments to existing and prospective customers.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MACOMB COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Michigan, United States
Associate Degree in General Business, 2005
Comprehensive curriculum courses in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management and General Business. Ongoing education obtained through on-the-job an company-sponsored training in management, financial controls, supervision, operations, training, motivation and other related topics.