C/o Mr. Mandeep Kapoor
Dear Sir / Mam,
Subject: Application for the Position of Coordinator
This is in response to my understanding that there is a vacancy in your school for the captioned position.
In order to explain my personality in few words, I would like to mention some of my strengths which I have acquired through my teaching and administrative experiences over years in my long career are as follows:
• By adopting excellent Planning Techniques which help children motivate to acquire their true potential
• By objective decision making for overall growth of youth
• By teaching youth to imbibe high moral values which shall enable them to become an excellent human being for times to come.
• Being a certified Trainer B2( High Level) with a world class certification Business Language Testing Service assessed by CAMBRIGE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and organized by BRITISH COUNCIL and Wordsworth certified English Language Trainer I possess strong English Communication skills ( A Directorate of Education initiative taken by Govt. of NCT Delhi )
• To enhance the Academic and Extra co-curricular capabilities in a child
• To develop hidden potential in a child through various innovative activities
• By Motivating a child from time to time for his all round development
Hereby attached is my resume for your kind perusal; with an earnest hope that my qualification and experiences will be in line of your requirements and therefore expects a call from your esteemed School Organization for an interview.
Thanks & Regards,
Name : Pooja Kapoor
Date of Birth 06th November 1975
Marital Status : Married
Husband’s Name : Mr. Mandeep Kapoor
Permanent Address : RZ-49, Flat no.202, FF, Guru Harkishan Nagar,
Matila Extension, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059
Mob. No. : 0-997*******
Educational Qualification :
Year of Passing
2 year Diploma in Child Education
B.A. (Hons.) English
Sr. Secondary (XII)
Bal Bharti Nursery Teacher Training Institute, Pusa Road, New Delhi (Affiliated to S.C.E.R.T.) New Delhi
Khalsa College Delhi University
Prog. Planning for ECCE, Child Development, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, School Organization, Intelligence & learning, Working with Parents & Community, Child Health & Nutrition.
English, Sanskrit, Pol.Sc., Home Science, Economics
English, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, S.St.
A winner of GURU DRONA AWARD-2019 presented by Vice Chancellor, SRM University, Sonepat
• A workshop on child Psychology organized by Macmillian at Hotel Picaddlay, Janakpuri, New Delhi
• Workshop on English Language attended at Munni International School, New Delhi
• Conducted a Seminar on Class management and teaching methodologies at Good Luck Public School, New Delhi
• Attended workshop on XSEED – a International curriculum based on Academic programme that builds thinking skills and problem solving confidence in children at Witty International school, Bhilwara.
Work Experience :
Presently working as a certified Trainer B2( High Level) with a world class certification Business Language Testing Service assessed by CAMBRIGE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and organized by BRITISH COUNCIL and WORDSWORTH certified English Language Trainer teaching student of Senior Secondary (at SKV no.1 Sagarpur, New Delhi) to inculcate high degree of communication skills. (THE PROJECT IS ORGANIZED BY DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, DELHI GOVERNMENT WHERE STUDENT ARE ASSESSED BY TRINITY COLLEGE OF LONDON)
( August 18 to Till date)
Worked as certified Trainer B2( High Level) with a world class certification Business Language Testing Service assessed by CAMBRIGE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and organized by BRITISH COUNCIL and WORDSWORTH certified English Language Trainer teaching student of Senior Secondary (at SV Coed. B4 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi) to inculcate high degree of communication skills. (THE PROJECT IS ORGANIZED BY DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, DELHI GOVERNMENT WHERE STUDENT ARE ASSESSED BY TRINITY COLLEGE OF LONDON) (From June 18 to July 18)
Worked as a Coordinator at Goodluck Public School (Pre-nursery to Class V )
( Apr 15 to May 18 )
Worked as Head Mistress at Shemrock Dwarka, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi
( August 14 to March 15 )
Worked as a Pre-Primary Coordinator/ Primary Teacher at Witty International School, Bhilwara
( Since May 12 to Mar-14 )
Worked as a Primary Teacher at Good Luck Public School, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi ( April 09 to Mar 12 )
Worked as a Co-ordinator at Bal Vasundhara, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. (April 05 to March 08)
Worked as Primary Teacher at Media Public School, Vasundhara, Gzb.
(March 04 to March 05)
Worked as Pre-Primary Teacher at Kids Planet Preparatory School, Vasundhara,
Ghaziabad. (July 03 to Feb 04)
Worked as Primary Teacher at Little Angels Public School, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. (June 97 to March 99)
Place : New Delhi Pooja Kapoor