Administrative Manager I/Executive Support/Event Planner FARNSWORTH GROUP, INC.
April 2001 – Present 18 years
As the Administrative Manager, I combine over 20 years of experience in supporting executive management and provide leadership to my team. Manage building issues, events, contracts and highly confidential items, billing/invoices, calls to contractors and clients, and prepare slideshow presentations and take minutes at monthly manager meetings. Act as liaison between building owner and our CEO/ Center Manager with building issues, parking issues, and safety issues.
Work with all vendors and order all supplies for the office of 80 staff on a fixed budget.
Knowledgeable of social media and attend conferences and job fairs as needed. Work with grant applications and familiar with forms used by several agencies. Plan and coordinate logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
Assist executives in Marketing, Budgets, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Travel, and Human Resources. Accomplishments
• Organized and moved an entire office of 80 staff, 15 miles away to a new office.
• Coordinated design of new office and furniture.
• Worked towards changing office phones to a Skype system
• Ten years of supervisory experience
• Caught a $10,000 error and saved the company money
• Started as a mail clerk and now an accomplished Executive Administrative Manager.
• For seven years worked as a Senior Technician (construction inspector).
• Activity Committee Chairman for our office
• Word Expert (go to for everyone)
• Event Manager for large “multi county” craft show. 100,000 in attendance
• Teach paint classes (personally)
To visit my LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zessin-casandra- 24006345/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_feed%3BxX%2Fvd38kRyWFIGx VQchxRQ%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_feed- identity_profile_photo
Microsoft Word Expert Proposal Review
Office 365 Skype Switchboard
Adobe Acrobat Pro Marketing Tradeshows
Microsoft Project Typing 70 wpm
Microsoft Power Point
Associates in Applied Science /Business Administration SPOON RIVER COLLEGE 1989
Continuing Executive Education:
How to Supervise People
Dealing with Difficult People
Microsoft Excel: Beyond the Basics
Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects and Deadlines Developing Emotional Intelligence
Mistake Free Grammar and Proofreading